Sign in to follow this  
glory.win or die.

Season ticket

My daughter''s first season ticket arrived today. Just thought I''d mention it if anyone else is still waitingvfirxseason tickets.they are on the way.

Not sure she will have the same staying power as I have as this is my 29th year with a season ticket. She actually shares her birthday with the anniversary of my very first game.

But looking forward to a new season and new memories and after England tonight a reminder that there is always the next game or next season or the next euros or world cup to hope for.

Otbc

Oddly enough I just got round to renewing my son''s membership today and asked about S/tickets, she said they''d been sent yesterday/today so should arrive soon.

Me and my Dad renewed but moved into the Jarrold so have new ones coming, his arrived yesterday but mine still hasn''t (being sent to same address as haven''t changed mine since I moved out), find that a bit strange that same addresses don''t get them the same day.

Some strange things happening with the selling of S/T''s this year. One example is that the tier structure of prices is no longer valid.

In other words if you wanted to purchase a ticket for this season you would only pay for it at the February prices !