Sign in to follow this  
Smeg

Season Ticket Letter

Got my Season Ticket letter yesterday,
Apparently this year we are reusing last years season tickets again, I dont recall that being stated last year, like they did the first year they did the RFID/NFC tickets, it''s a good job I''ve still got mine.
But how many people will have lost / damaged / thrown their ticket?

Is it the one with the yellow bar across the top but mostly white, or the solid yellow ticket? I''ve got both but can''t remember which is last year''s (and it doesn''t have a year on it of course).

Obviously a cost-cutting exercise by the club, but I would be very surprised if they didn''t issue new tickets for free if people have discarded theirs, as there was never any mention of this previously...?

I kept mine as I seem to remember them saying that they were going to be multi-year some years ago.

Last year the season tickets did not have any sponsors logo on them but i think i am correct in saying that in previous years logos such as Aviva were embossed on them so could well be the reason for new cards not being issued for 2018/19.

I''m sure when tickets were issued they said night I throw them away.

Maybe if just assumed it was same this season but I just expect to use same ticket until they say otherwise

Think it''s £5 to replace if lost

They did mention just using one season ticket for a bit a few years ago but then seemed to go back to sending out new ones yearly.

I kept mine just in case and asked in the club shop about 6 weeks ago and was told they would be reused but i agree this could easily have been publicized at the end of last season

king canary wrote the following post at 13/07/2018 11:48 AM:

They did mention just using one season ticket for a bit a few years

ago but then seemed to go back to sending out new ones yearly.

Yep, I couldnt quite work out what was going on there, but now they seem to be back to the original position, sensible as it saves money.

They were originally multi year ones but included sponsors logos on them which meant they were redundant when those deals expired. When they reissued them they did so without sponsors logos so they’ll be good for many years to come

[quote user="Essex_Canary"]They were originally multi year ones but included sponsors logos on them which meant they were redundant when those deals expired. When they reissued them they did so without sponsors logos so they’ll be good for many years to come[/quote]
That is near enough what i said earlier on this thread Essex. For years the season tickets had the Aviva logo on them but not last season as their sponsorship had ended.

[quote user="Hoola Han Solo"]No, I think you actually have to go to matches to know about that. Something City 1st never does[/quote]
Indeed HHS and if you look on the Lincoln match thread he started not only did he post a clip up from the game 3 years ago he was obviously struggling to work out which team was actually Norwich. Mind you he will probably be along to bluster is way out of it.