Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

It could be a lot worse .....

Does anyone think we are ready for the Prem yet? I know it sounds stupid and of course we would be ecstatic to have a great season.

Imagining we stun the footballing world and win promotion, just what would the following season involve. Are there players at the club to build a season around? But apart from seeing top flight football once again, do supporters fancy getting beaten each week or is the dream enough and we will take the consequences?

Is it possible to make steady progress anymore? Would it be possible to make progress from what would be a low starting point both financially and player ability?

No-one will turn down a promotion season (I can''t see it anyway) but in the long term, is it the right time?

"as long as they don''t repeat the mistakes McNally did by spending every last penny on expensive players and contracts"

It''s never the owners fault when it goes wrong and they are always the ones to get credit when it goes right...weird.

Anyway, predicted mid table and still think that will be the best we can hope for... You don''t sell your top scorers and improve normally. Again hope I am proved wrong.

So can we just apply for premier league money? And have we borrowed more money this season than the previous ten? Oh, and how are we financed by debts?