Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Heads up - Wolfsburg streaming

Just a tip off ahead of time - Wolfsburg game is being broadcast in Germany (according to official Wolfsburg site) so strong chance of having a stream available for this one.
"Kick-off in the game, which will be broadcast live on Sport1, is set for 18:00 CEST at the August-Wenzel-Stadion in Barsinghausen."
5pm Kick off (UK time) I believe. I likely won''t get home from work much before that so if anyone spots a stream, post in here please.

Amazing! Who made it clicky??I will take great pleasure in watching half an hour of this game (if it all works nicely) in my final half hour of work! Hahaha!

There''s a message on that site that says:

''Unfortunately, your network address (IP) is not approved for use of this offer.

For licensing reasons, we have to restrict our content to viewers of certain countries.

With our system check you can check which contents are available in which countries.''

It seems as though only people in Germany, Austria and Switzerland can view it. Hopefully this is incorrect, but if so I''ll have to dust off the old VPN.

If this is all correct and you don''t have a VPN, I recommend downloading Windscribe which I used for iFollow last season. It''s free and easy to use.

SR

Has anyone seen any links on things like ATDHE or First Row if those things even work anymore?? How annoying if we can''t watch it! Last season I saw pretty much all the friendlies on streams

I''ve got the Sport1 link working by virtue of VPN set to Germany, however it doesn''t seem to play real time. 
It plays up to a fixed point, then you refresh the page and it plays up to that fixed point, hoping it sorts out for the proper broadcast.

[quote user="ron obvious"]This looks promising

http://www.freeintertv.com/view/id-3145

Showing sport1, & it''s on their schedule.[/quote]
At the moment it''s just playing videos off the Sport1 youtube channel. Wouldn''t discount it yet, but I''d keep looking.