Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

FAO PETER THE DELETER !!

You probably haven''t noticed the other thread '' It''s Back '' but these Privacy Notice/Settings nonsense is appearing all over the site tonight. It is worse than ever.

I''m not getting them at all. Are you running Ghostery or any other blocker as a browser extension?

Also anyone viewing on an apple browser will have an issue due to inbuilt functionality.

There are widespread problems with these consent solutions attached to those two things.

That''s odd. Exactly the same set up as Molly but was getting bombarded yeaterday.

They pop up intermittently through Chrome on my android phone but not every day and rarely more than once. I can''t say I''ve noticed it at all in recent weeks through Chrome on either Windows 7 (home) or Windows 10 (work).

Thankfully it has disappeared this morning for the first time in 3 days so long may it continue.

Still all over mine and its getting on my Fvcking nerves. Is there anyone in admin who knows what they are doing, cos SDP don''t.

[quote user="SHRIMPER"]Still all over mine and its getting on my Fvcking nerves. Is there anyone in admin who knows what they are doing, cos SDP don''t.[/quote]

Pretty sure Pete isn''t a web developer and so wouldn''t be responsible for cookie consent. Not sure why people on here feel the need to have a go all the time.

[quote user="Attleborough_Canary"][quote user="SHRIMPER"]Still all over mine and its getting on my Fvcking nerves. Is there anyone in admin who knows what they are doing, cos SDP don''t.

[/quote]

Pretty sure Pete isn''t a web developer and so wouldn''t be responsible for cookie consent. Not sure why people on here feel the need to have a go all the time.[/quote]
Taken from a thread started in 2014.

Re: Where is the new all singing all dancing Pink Un forum ?

Re-designed site in the next month or so. Forum will

take a little longer I''m afraid (although the look of it may change

somewhat with the site re-design) as it''s low down on the timetable of

site upgrades - and there are a LOT of sites. I won''t give up

campaigning for a new messageboard though so, as always, watch this

space.