Sign in to follow this  
lincsy88

So Ipswich away isn't on telly this year.

Could make it slightly more difficult for tickets.

Link for Sky''s September and October fixtures here:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11688/11446162/efl-live-on-sky-sports-sky-bet-championship-fixtures-confirmed-through-to-october

As someone who does 75% of all away games every season I wont either but I am just saying last season I swear it went down to like 500 points of something stupid. Very quick to jump down the plastic band wagon Jim, should we compare away ticket stubbs? ;)

No EFL games are listed for Sun 2nd Sept but SKY have 3 games including the ''Old Firm'' derby at 12.

• Celtic

• 12:00
  • Rangers
  • Scottish Premier, Sky Sports Football (12:00)

• Cardiff City

• 13:30
  • Arsenal

Premier League, Sky Sports Premier League (13:30)

• Watford

• 16:00
  • Tottenham Hotspur

Premier League, Sky Sports Premier League (16:00)

[quote user="lincsy88"]As someone who does 75% of all away games every season I wont either but I am just saying last season I swear it went down to like 500 points of something stupid. Very quick to jump down the plastic band wagon Jim, should we compare away ticket stubbs? ;)[/quote]

My away points I bet is bigger than yours! 😜😜👍👍🙊🙊

I am well over 2000 going into the season

Even without it on the telebox, I still expect the Ipswich stands to be more than half empty though...

[quote user="Jim Bell"]

I am well over 2000 going into the season[/quote]
Is that your number of different logins/personalities?

Like our friend Jim Bell points will not be an issue for me and i cannot recall the last time i missed an away game at Scum HQ but let me just throw this out there........I maybe wrong but i do not think it was live on Sky last year. Checking Sky matches for last season the game is not listed.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Like our friend Jim Bell points will not be an issue for me and i cannot recall the last time i missed an away game at Scum HQ but let me just throw this out there........I maybe wrong but i do not think it was live on Sky last year. Checking Sky matches for last season the game is not listed.
[/quote]

Norwich City’s East Anglian derby clash with old rivals Ipswich Town will be screened live on Sky TV.

The pair meet at Portman Road in a noon kick-off on Sunday, October

22 – the first taste of the Old Farm derby for City’s head coach Daniel

Farke.

It is one of a raft of derby matches up and down the country that Sky have revealed will be shown live.

For some strange reason i thought it was not but hey i will be there the same as i always am. 9am rattler out of Thorpe Station and the wonderful Station Hotel at 10am.

Sky probably thought that all those empty seats in the home end would make for a less than spectacular event... the lack of atmosphere in the home end would result in low viewing figures...and people switching off

A true body blow to plastics like myself.

I''ll now have to investigate other means of viewing the game, but a trip to Portman Road is unlikely to be one of them.

Plastics unite. We have time to solve this dilemna.

"There is however still a chance the game could be streamed online by either club however, with EFL clubs allowed to show some matches on their websites during this season."

Ah! Just read the EDP online report about this and it seems there might well be hope for us yet.

Sky probably thought that all those empty seats in the home end would make for a less than spectacular event... the lack of atmosphere in the home end would result in low viewing figures...and people switching off

[quote user="BroadstairsR"]A true body blow to plastics like myself.

I''ll now have to investigate other means of viewing the game, but a trip to Portman Road is unlikely to be one of them.

Plastics unite. We have time to solve this dilemna.[/quote]
I can''t I''m reading the lastest Hipster guide across my devices and pre-ordering a norwich figet spinner to enjoy while I flashscores the game and vape. God my beard is itchy.
On a more serious note. 12pm kickoff. Was there really that much trouble at the games?

"pre-ordering a norwich figet spinner"
or just order (buy) it

[quote user="KiwiScot"]

I can''t I''m reading the lastest Hipster guide across my devices and pre-ordering a norwich figet spinner to enjoy while I flashscores the game and vape. God my beard is itchy.
On a more serious note. 12pm kickoff. Was there really that much trouble at the games?
[/quote]

12pm kick off on Sunday suits me lovely on this occasion as I have a wedding on the Saturday so I for one am very glad they moved it! lol.

[quote user="KiwiScot"]

[/quote]

12pm kick off on Sunday suits me lovely on this occasion as I have a wedding on the Saturday so I for one am very glad they moved it! lol.

BroadstairsR: "There is however still a chance the game could be streamed online by either club however, with EFL clubs allowed to show some matches on their websites during this season."

Ah! Just read the EDP online report about this and it seems there might well be hope for us yet."

I don''t think that''s the case. I thought this was part of Sky''s new TV deal, which doesn''t start until next season. Would be great if they''ve allowed club''s to begin showing matches before then though.

[quote user="The Great Drinkell"]Time to tune into Teletext again page 302 if my memory serves me right.

OTBC[/quote]

Teletext what an awesome thing that was! Would have that rotating the scores on a Saturday afternoon which I could check through the window whilst I played football in the garden as a child. Kids today dont know what there missing.

iFollow is the answer. Then all us plastics can spend a fiver and Dinger can pat himself on the back that he has travelled thousands of miles and spent a fortune.