Sign in to follow this  
 Badger

Ben Godfrey signs Norwich City contract extension

Not sure how the moaners will be able to put their negative spin on it - even if the worst comes to the worst and he leaves, it means we get top ££ for him.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]They''re not moaners.

They''re realists with balanced views.

Allegedly....[/quote]Who always hope they''re wrong. [;)]

Great news, really rate him.

And the usual Delia sycophants get to make themselves laugh whilst confirming to the rest of us, what we all knew all along... good day all round

You need a new routine as your not as entertaining as you use to be... try harder c''mon

Any way back to the original post.... Ben Godfrey signing is a very good thing.... have high hopes for him.

Still doesn''t make sense. Try again?

I wish you''d been at school with me. Would have been nice to have some real competition to come last....

Whoa snowflake...

I have praised the sign of Krul, Rhodes and said I''d wait to give judgement on the others who I have not seen..

Get yer facts right...

Wow you when to school... amazing

I went to school but finished last at everything. Which is why I feel better about myself since I found you on here.

What you say after we make signings doesn''t change what you said before we made them. So I struggle to make out which of your views is balanced realism 🙃

[quote user="Branston Pickle"]Not sure how the moaners will be able to put their negative spin on it - even if the worst comes to the worst and he leaves, it means we get top ££ for him.[/quote]

I''m pleased he''s signed but it doesn''t necessarily mean that we get a top price for him if we sell him. He may have negotiated an exit fee as part of the contract.

True but better than no deal and we lose out completely?

I thought he looked good on the view times I saw him last year and I know Shrewsbury fans rated him. Hopefully can progress like Madders did...

PS. Thanks for the adult chat

[quote user="nutty nigel"]I went to school but finished last at everything. Which is why I feel better about myself since I found you on here.

What you say after we make signings doesn''t change what you said before we made them. So I struggle to make out which of your views is balanced realism 🙃[/quote]

Ah bless, never mind.

Summary.

Gutted we lost our top two scorers

Pleased at Rhodes, Krul & Marshall (forgot him)

Waiting on the rest as don''t know enough

Still think we could do better with more investment better owners.

Hope that helps.

Off to the pub... toodle pip

[quote user="Mike "][quote user="nutty nigel"]I went to school but finished last at everything. Which is why I feel better about myself since I found you on here.

What you say after we make signings doesn''t change what you said before we made them. So I struggle to make out which of your views is balanced realism 🙃[/quote]

Ah bless, never mind.

Summary.

Hope that helps.

Off to the pub... toodle pip[/quote]
Well to my mind that''s a lot more balanced and realistic than the old guff you were spouting before we signed anyone. 
Can''t go as far as claiming Godfrey had the club over a barrel with his new contract is adult conversation. If it is I''m glad I''m not a proper grown up....
I enjoyed this chat as always[Y]

I think if Godfrey drops down to play CB we really could have a player on our hands

after reading Hanley''s comments about how he is so good with his feet a CB with that sort of skill will be very sort after

a bit like a Stones / Ferdinand type

will be good for us to have that calm CB and with the steel of Hanley along side him

[quote user="dylanisabaddog"]He may have negotiated an exit fee as part of the contract.[/quote]But you hope you''re wrong......

To be fair, I heard he only signed the contract because it has a release clause. I hope my source is wrong though.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Mike "][quote user="nutty nigel"]I went to school but finished last at everything. Which is why I feel better about myself since I found you on here.

Ah bless, never mind.

Summary.

Hope that helps.

Off to the pub... toodle pip[/quote]
Well to my mind that''s a lot more balanced and realistic than the old guff you were spouting before we signed anyone. 
Can''t go as far as claiming Godfrey had the club over a barrel with his new contract is adult conversation. If it is I''m glad I''m not a proper grown up....
I enjoyed this chat as always[Y]
[/quote]

Never ever said he had us over a barrel.. might be thinking of someone else... but yes all good fun and as a fellow devotee I wish you well...