Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Daniel Farke

Impressed by the way DF dismisses that it is in any way his responsibility to ''set the mood'' with his players for games.

As Shankly (a master of mindsets with his players)would have said the game is often lost or won before the players leave the dressing room for the game.

It would be irresponsible, of course, of me to refer to these two Managers in the same breathe. Daniel Farke still has so much to learn about the responsibilities/accountability of Managers in this League!

Impressed with the way DC dismisses that it is in any way his responsibility to ‘support the club’.

As any other binner (a master of emptying bins) would have said the game is often lost whenever our players leave the dressing room for the game.

It would be irresponsible, of course, of me not to point out Derby Canary is clearly a binner.

Are you the same Derby Canary that goes on Michael Bailey''s Matchday Live reports? (I saw Baldyboy was there today. I miss him[:D])

[quote user="Herman"]Are you the same Derby Canary that goes on Michael Bailey''s Matchday Live reports? (I saw Baldyboy was there today. I miss him[:D])[/quote]

No.

Your lot only narrowly lost to West Ham today. Where are you gonna fit that extra star on your shirts, and can you get it added before the season starts?