Sign in to follow this  

Blue with white sleeve...white shorts and a picture of a bin where the badge should be, with 3 flys hovering above it.

Seriously I wouldn''t mind blue and white half like that centenary kit we had as long as it was a much lighter blue than the scums.

How about a rainbow kit to tie in with pride tomorrow? With Fashanu automatically printed on every shirt.

"How about a rainbow kit to tie in with pride tomorrow? With Fashanu automatically printed on every shirt."

This scores high on the batshit-ometer. Would buy.

Loved the Parma third shirt, black with a yellow and green cross?

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=parma+thrid+kit+image&oq=parma+thrid+kit+image&aqs=chrome..69i57.8154j0j7&client=tablet-android-google&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#imgrc=QrAc7Exc55v0mM:

[quote user="Ooh Ahh Lee Power"]Being released tomorrow at 9am. What are we hoping for?[/quote]
an explanation as to why we need one would not go amiss

Been described as marmite to me, not sure if that’s the colour or how it will be received.

Not popular amongst those in the know.

I quite like it, but I''m a sucker for anything a bit out there in kits - I''d hate to have the same boring shirt year after year like Spurs or someone. 
First year in memory I''ve actually liked all the kits. Ordered a home one as soon as I saw it. Might invest in the other two too at some point during the season.

Ah! Its between this and the home shirt for me this year. Need to go see them in person. I like the fact we go out there with the third kit.

Totally unecessary. It is not going to be a complete change to the home kit as it is too close in colour.

Green with yellow slashes may have been OK but I think this one is a waste of time.

Not a kit wearing man myself although I do like the second kit... I suppose you''d not get knocked down wearing it...

This one is dreadful and should be confined to football playing😎