Sign in to follow this  
If wed only kept Howie..

3 points dropped

the season has hardly even started and weve allready throw away 3 points with a lackluster performence,. and who do i blame - ? one person must take sole responsibility for this! and i think its these lot: the players, the managre, the Owners, the fans.

The players looked like there still on hols - were was the passion and quality. must do better.

Farke - what kind of a team was that? first he lewve out Maddison - our best player. then all those subs? i am speeechless! he doesnt seem to understand the game. Sack him now,?,!

The owners! whyare they owning us? why don’t they have more money? why don,t they buy more best players? sack them noW!

finally... the fans.. happy clapping.. suppporting the club.. that just makes it worse.. you should do somthing about it. like me.

On the ball city? more like Off the boil city.

Brin'' bak thar Andeee Hooooos, least ''ee new how to run aboorrt a helluva lot.

I enjoyed it. Brought a smile to my face on a Sunday morning, which is how life should be.

Serve you right. You shouldn''t be carrying three pints at the same time.

And your mates told me you were tight and never bought a round anyway.

The wit... The inventiveness...The cutting edge satire....

Don''t forget the cuddly toy

Howie, that seems overly optimistic if you ask me.

I hope I''m wrong but/club''s a joke/club''s in turmoil/club''s in crisis/wallet''s empty/we got no cash/where has all the money gone/why aren''t we <>/we will sign no-one/German pub leagues/Maddison given away/all nepotism Tom''s fault/beating <> could relegate us/Delia out/stinking rich <> owner in.

Apples

we need an ''hinvestor''
like they have at Swansea
a Swanvestor

[quote user="Mr Apples"]Howie, that seems overly optimistic if you ask me.

I hope I''m wrong but/club''s a joke/club''s in turmoil/club''s in crisis/wallet''s empty/we got no cash/where has all the money gone/why aren''t we <>/we will sign no-one/German pub leagues/Maddison given away/all nepotism Tom''s fault/beating <> could relegate us/Delia out/stinking rich <> owner in.

Apples[/quote]
[:D][:D]