Sign in to follow this  
grinner

second lots of times

we have been second best and lucky at least five times at home this season.derby 2-1 better team should have at least got point.sunderland 1-0 they should have had a hat full.watford 1-2 we were out played.coventry 1-1 they were by far the better team should have won.crewe 1-0 very unlucky not to gain a point.oh and bradford 0-0 two average teams on the day and the better average team won. this is not soar grapes just facts.all this talk of the dream land i ask you fans to keep your fingers crossed as it could well be bumpy ride ahead.before you go mad the truth never hurts anybody and i have had a season ticket for 9years.

I agree with you on most of the games apart from the Sunderland game, I thought they only had 2 good chances through Kyle headers and we looked a very solid team with a good attacking threat with the mighty hucks n crouch.

i agree with you about hucks/crouch.that boy was worth his wait in gold.at times you now i felt we needed him more than hucks.but i fear he may be the one that got away.by the way hucks is still a great buy.crouchheld the ball up well,passed well ,good feet for a tall man.leon reminds a bit of a neilson type player.

Hang on were you at the same crewe game as me! Or did you get to the toilet for the 2nd part of the first half we must have created about 7 or 8 chance really good chances before Hucks goal. I vaguely remember crewe being more competitive 2nd half but there is no sane person would say they deserved a point.I will quote you the stats from the official match report on this very website!

Shots on Target: Norwich 11 Crewe 3
Shots off target: Norwich 15 Crewe 5

Yer your right Crewe well deserved their point give me a break! We had 26 shots in 90 minutes that is an amazing total! It is amazing the pessimism that seems to envelop us all when we have one bad result. I agree that Derby were better than us but that was in the main because we were playing with 10 men after Harper''s sending off. The league table doesn''t lie!