Sign in to follow this  
Making Plans

Lafferty in demand

At first I read that as On Remand and thought he was up to his illegal betting again.

The only place he would be in demand is the England Ladies Changing Room

If one of the 3 biggest teams in Scotland wants him I’d say that means he’s in demand.

[quote user="STFU"]If one of the 3 biggest teams in Scotland wants him I’d say that means he’s in demand.[/quote]
Or could be the old firms favourite tactic of buying up the other teams top players and then not playing them.

Judging by today’s match Hearts seem to have a ready-made replacement in Uche Ikpeazu, signed from Cambridge United, a sort of Grant Holt/Romelu Lukaku on speed up top, an absolute animal with good touch. Surprised to see we had him on trial two summers ago, don’t recall it at all, scored at Dereham according to wiki. Did the previous regime miss a trick or is this down to different levels north and south of the border?

I''ve watched Cambridge a couplele of times, Uche is a bit of a donkey. Fine at lower league levels but of does well at Hearts it''s just another reminder of how shite Scottish football is.

Yep, thanks for that Year of the Tiger, you’re right of course and I’d completely forgotten that too. Think it''s time to see about getting some memory pills!