Sign in to follow this  
Derby Canary

Misplaced pessimism?

[quote user="Ben"]I don''t think it requires much intelligence to sniff out a binner[/quote]

You ought to be alright then Ben. But what does it say about you that you even got that wrong!

[quote user="Derby Canary"][quote user="hogesar"]Why would someone respond constructively to your regularly deconstructive posts?[/quote]

The whole problem is Hogesar you (and your like with a blinkered view) regard anything that does not back the ''regime'' as ''destructive''.

As I have said previously the proof of the pudding etc so let results/performances be our judge and discuss again in 10 games. I''ll return to you again then for a review if you have stomach for it![/quote]
Ah I see, so i''m blinkered but you can obviously see everything thats going on due to your incredible footballing nouse and ability beyond that of most Premier League managers, let alone the small fish in the championship.
I suggest you concentrate on ''Frank Lampards Derby''. You''re much better suited to a team that spends millions upon millions every single season and still manages to f*ck it up every single time.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="Derby Canary"][quote user="hogesar"]Why would someone respond constructively to your regularly deconstructive posts?[/quote]

The whole problem is Hogesar you (and your like with a blinkered view) regard anything that does not back the ''regime'' as ''destructive''.

As I have said previously the proof of the pudding etc so let results/performances be our judge and discuss again in 10 games. I''ll return to you again then for a review if you have stomach for it![/quote]
Ah I see, so i''m blinkered but you can obviously see everything thats going on due to your incredible footballing nouse and ability beyond that of most Premier League managers, let alone the small fish in the championship.
I suggest you concentrate on ''Frank Lampards Derby''. You''re much better suited to a team that spends millions upon millions every single season and still manages to f*ck it up every single time.
[/quote]

As I said hogesar let''s review 29th Sept (10 games)!

You come across excited at the prospect of Norwich not doing well after 10 games. I wonder why that is.

[quote user="hogesar"]You come across excited at the prospect of Norwich not doing well after 10 games. I wonder why that is.[/quote]

Not at all hogesar, you find it difficult to accept my word that I have supported the canaries since 1961. We have seen many ups and downs over that period but I just have no faith in the current owners/board or the people they employ to run the Club.

Believe me nothing will make me happier than if I am wrong.