Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Oliveira (no latest.)

[quote user="hogesar"]I don''t know 100% Bob, just passing on what I heard. Who I heard it from however, barely says anything to me on the rumour front but is in a position to know. I have no reason not to believe him.[/quote]

Same here, he is gone from what I have heard (obviously only if someone wants him). Hopefully we would then replacement with someone else as I really do not rate Srbeny at all.

Yeah, to be fair everything was planned for a confirmed exit this week but that''s no longer the case (apparently), so trying to find a new buyer who''s also willing to match his personal terms...

The Nelson debacle is a huge shame imo. We waited a while for an iconic striker after Grant Holt and when we finally thought we had one, Farke came along.

NO has had a tough time of it but whenever ive seen him (away matches only) hes given as much, if not more, than the next player. And his natural ability cannot be doubted.

Will be sorry to see him go, even more so because we''re replacing him with the guy who couldnt get into a team ahead of Gary Hooper, a guy we deemed not good enough in the first place.....