Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

Top 3/Bottom 3

In the EDP today, there is an article about local journalists from each of the Championship clubs, as to who they think will finish in the top and bottom, 3. A few of the really intelligent ones have gone for the Binners to drop.

Who do you guys think will be in the top 3 (not necessarily promoted of course) and who''s for the drop?

Rotherham seem the obvious choice to go down. Possibly Bolton too.

Going up I''d say Stoke (experienced manager at this level, solid squad) and maybe Boro.

Swansea seem set to underachieve this season. West Brom are a bit of a mystery.

I think the Ipswich thing is a reaction to McCarthy''s exit. Rightly or wrongly he''s secured his status as a successful manager and I would imagine that those journos anticipate a backlash.

I would love to see it but I think Hirst will have them very well organised still and in and around our position.

i do not think Ipswich will go down big mick was a crafty old Manager who built a solid team out of cast offs

i think Hurst has got that winning feeling from Shrewsbury and may get Ipswich organised i think they will be Mid table

Stoke winners for me i think Rotherham will be safe with my old mate Paul Warne a good up and coming honest Manager whos team maybe outclassed but will never give up

[quote user="hogesar"]Reckon we''ll fill all bottom 3 positions ourselves.[/quote]

That''s the spirit! 😁😁😁😁

Do not under estimate the miserable side of the force

We need not worry a jot.....We''re are going up as turbo-charged runaway CHAMPIONS!......

Although, I do hope, that I''m not wrong?.......

I see one of the teams that came down to struggle, even relegation, most likely West Brom.

Crabbycanary3 wrote the following post at 02/08/2018 11:14 AM:

In the EDP today, there is an article about local journalists from each of the Championship clubs, as to who they think will finish in the top and bottom, 3. A few of the really intelligent ones have gone for the Binners to drop.

Who do you guys think will be in the top 3 (not necessarily promoted of course) and who''s for the drop?

Was speaking with an MK Dons fan earlier this week who saw their friendly against the Scummers and was very impressed with the farm hands. They’ve not got the quality we have and we should be well above them at the end, but I recon they could have a pretty good season, by their standards. ☹️

As a Derby "local" I don''t see why they will do any better than previous seasons and surely Lampard is going to be another pundit who talks a good game but can''t manage. They don''t have the money to throw around as they did before either.
And of the three who came down, I''d put my money on Swansea to be next season''s Sunderland.

Stoke should walk this....

Would have said WBA too....but they''ve nullified any advantage they had with a bad managerial appointment in Darren Moore..can see Swansea finding in tougher and finishing mid table

"I''d put my money on Swansea to be next season''s Sunderland."
Yeh, they had a good run but you get the feeling they''re on a slippery slope.