Sign in to follow this  
James

Will the club stream the Ipswich match?

According to https://www.efl.com/iFollow/ clubs can stream matches this year which are not on Saturdays at 3pm and which Sky are not showing.

This was also mentioned in the Pinkun article, http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/sky-confirm-derby-decision-1-5620057

I really hope the club will take this opportunity. Does anyone have any information?

Maybe the club could be considering a beam back with so many wanting to watch and with them only presumably giving us 2000 tickets again

When the club streams matches, are they shown at the River End?

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]When the club streams matches, are they shown at the River End?[/quote]
That will be a whoooooosh for some people i am sure. [:D]

I would presume Ifollow will stream all games which are not 3pm kick offs on a Saturday, as they are already providing this service to overseas customers so there is zero sense in them not doing so now that they have the license agreement to do it in the UK. It is Ifollow, not the club who make this decision, so if you''re concerned enough to email, I would email Ifollow, not the club as they will have limited info.
If you''re savvy however, you can watch from a country of your choice and guarantee all games are streamed.

KG - I think they normally use the lounges in the Woodforde''s Stand (Barclay). Gives opportunities for extra revenue from the bar etc).

The club will stream the Ippo game live.....but due to financial constraints it will unfortunately be on a Casio 2inch portable TV in the lower Barclay concourse.....So BYB troo fans....

BYB = Bring your binnocklears.....

[quote user="Woodman"]KG - I think they normally use the lounges in the Woodforde''s Stand (Barclay). Gives opportunities for extra revenue from the bar etc).[/quote]
Yep as i said earlier keelansgrandad......whoooosh !

[quote user="TIL 1010"]
[quote user="keelansgrandad"]When the club streams matches, are they shown at the River End?[/quote]
That will be a whoooooosh for some people i am sure. [:D]
[/quote]
even speaks the same

Now what was that i was told about following you around the forum ? Self awareness yet again in short supply.

Wasn''t mean to be a criticism Til - I''m all for an opportunity for the club to make some money.

I have just checked on the official Norwich website under the ifollow section and it looks positive.

It says that games not on Saturdays at 3pm or shown overseas will be streamed. It appears that the ''match'' ticket is £10.

A little pricey for a single match but I would certainly pay that to see the Ipswich game.

kick it off wrote the following post at 02/08/2018 10:32 AM:

I would presume Ifollow will stream all games which are not 3pm kick

offs on a Saturday, as they are already providing this service to

overseas customers so there is zero sense in them not doing so now that

they have the license agreement to do it in the UK. It is Ifollow, not

the club who make this decision, so if you''re concerned enough to email,

I would email Ifollow, not the club as they will have limited info.
If you''re savvy however, you can watch from a country of your choice and guarantee all games are streamed.
Time to get the old stripey teeshirt and berret out again😄

[quote user="Van wink"]

kick it off wrote the following post at 02/08/2018 10:32 AM:

I would presume Ifollow will stream all games which are not 3pm kick

offs on a Saturday, as they are already providing this service to

overseas customers so there is zero sense in them not doing so now that

they have the license agreement to do it in the UK. It is Ifollow, not

the club who make this decision, so if you''re concerned enough to email,

I would email Ifollow, not the club as they will have limited info.
Time to get the old stripey teeshirt and berret out again😄
[/quote]
Haha, not for me Buddy, I usually watch in my lederhosen drinking from a stein..... [;)]
Thought 130 Euros for a season pass was pretty reasonable to be fair.

"Thought 130 Euros for a season pass was pretty reasonable to be fair."
Haven''t looked at the site recently, I normally pop over to France for the away games, presumably for the 130 Euros you can reside in Germany for both home and away games. Does sound resonable for those that reside abroad.

Ifollow site is saying no match day pass for today''s game.

[quote user="Van wink"]
"Thought 130 Euros for a season pass was pretty reasonable to be fair."
Haven''t looked at the site recently, I normally pop over to France for the away games, presumably for the 130 Euros you can reside in Germany for both home and away games. Does sound resonable for those that reside abroad.
[/quote]
Indeed, I live in ze nottinghamburg so only make it to about ten games per season, so for the 36 others, it works out around £3.19 per game which I think is decent value.
I''m going today though, so no idea on the lack of match pass, but I suspect that might be a VPN issue - I pay about $1.99 for a dedicated VPN (Browsec) which has been flawless.

Have relied on Opera but that did start to have a few problems end of last season in Norfolk Nord. Have worked with various free trial vpns occasionally but for that price maybe worth a try.