Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Webber today

Unfortunately I don''t think Webber will ever be able to do or say anything right in the eyes of some. I''ve never seen anything particularly wrong in what he has said since he has been here, he comes across as a confident fellow and why should he not? Didn''t realise Norfolk folk had become so sensitive.

[quote user="yellowrider120"] ...... I am encouraged by the positive noises from Farke in respect of Godfrey and Thompson but remain to be convinced that he will ultimately trust them in the first team. Ditto Aarons and Cantwell.......[/quote] So remind me who "trusted" Maddison and Lewis? 

[quote user="Gordon Bennett"]Unfortunately I don''t think Webber will ever be able to do or say anything right in the eyes of some. I''ve never seen anything particularly wrong in what he has said since he has been here, he comes across as a confident fellow and why should he not? Didn''t realise Norfolk folk had become so sensitive.[/quote]

If you come out with the utter sh*te he did after the Bolton game, whilst spouting the usual community club cliches, then you deserve it back... Not sensitive in the slightest. Give as I get... Stop being so sensitve to criticism of our club employees

I wouldn''t be surprised if Aarons started today and good on him if he does.

[quote user="yellowrider120"] ...... The four month injury to Pritchard and the sale of Howson created the opening for Maddison. Sure Farke could have carried on ignoring him but the vacancy was there and only a stubborn fool would have turned it down........[/quote] Farke didn''t just fill a vacant hole when he selected Maddison; he shaped the team round him from the start in a way that absolutely nobody expected and stuck to it right through the season, even to the extent of under-playing Hoolahan, and asking a player of Leitner''s experience and ability to play second fiddle. You telling me Farke just went with the flow of Prichard''s injury and Howson''s sale? 

No sensitivity here Mike, just don''t understand why people get their knickers in a twist over everything he says. Seems like a waste of energy to me.