Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Team v Brum - Tettey! Yay!

Looking bright in the first 25... if this is how we play without an adequate attack, roll on the rest of the season . Albeit Brum not the best we’ll be facing

(hope we don’t now suddenly concede after I’ve said that)

Would like to see McClean introduced early second half for Stiepermann as Stiepermann is giving us very little.

Marshall and Rhodes look useful, but the side still has all the hallmarks of Farke with too much p*ssing about at the back and possession for the sake of it. Doughnut tactics as there is no creativity in the middle.

Birmingham are very poor and look as though they''ll be near the bottom on this form.

Well since im actually at the game, thankfully shaded stand, I think we have looked good, unspectacular as most first couple of games are but good.

Dominated the game generally. We are breaking quicker. Tettey a little rusty as to be expected and could look forwards a little more. Rhodes is an actual striker who makes actual runs so allows us to play it long occasionally. Good save from his header. Pukki is buzzing around.

Husband doesnt look convincing and Stiepermann not really had any impact. But generally a good start and more variation in our play so far.

Some encouraging signs there first half, particularly early on. Reckon Rhodes will recapture his form with us, but obviously just a hunch. Fingers crossed we’ll nick it second half, c’mon City

Waveney im block 4 right on the last row at the top. Left as you look at the pitch. The chances of me finding you are slim. Ill stand now. You stand. We wave. A friendship is born.

Given we have only won once (Blackburn away 4-1 in 2016/17) in our last 15 season openers I''d take a point.

First half stats shows we have had 70% possession and had 6 shots of which 4 on target compared to Brum''s 6 shots with 5 on target. We have had 4 corners to their 0 so suggests we are getting forward better than last season.

Really surprised Wes hasn''t picked up a new club yet!