Sign in to follow this  
ron obvious

Team v Brum - Tettey! Yay!

“....not going to concede....”

...unless they target Husband.....

Rookie keeper for Birmingham - needs to be tested early and frequently.....

Krul

Marshall Hanley Klose Husband

Hernandes Tettey Trybull Stiepermann Pukki

Rhodes

I would imagine?

A start XI with no Lewis, no Leitner, no Mclean and Godfrey not even in the squad at all - didn''t see that coming!

Tettey and Trybul seem to be the key to us not leaking goals so hopefully that will continue. As mentioned above I’m not seeing anything in the way of creativity there. Looks like a low scoring match ahead

I imagine there''s a few (secret) niggles keeping some of those guys out of the starting XI and Godfrey would surely be on the bench. Good news that Tettey''s back - I saw he''d trained nearly all last week + this so thought he''d be close. Husband is a lucky so-and-so, could do with Jamal getting up to speed.

Husband was improving game after game before hsi injury last season, don''t get the hate he gets every time he''s in the team.  Far more worried about the right back today.

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]Wonder if Passlack is injured, thought he would have at least made the bench. Little worried about Marshall at right back.[/quote] Marshall played at RB alongside Hanley at Blackburn; he isn''t new to the position at all, even if it isn''t how Millwall chiefly used him last season.

I''m sure he has played there, worry born from reports of him playing there and looking poor in pre season though.
Apparently Farke did say that he would be playing experienced players today,

Krul

Marshall Hanley Klose Husband

Hernandes Tettey Trybull Stiepermann Pukki

Rhodes

only what you would call 3 attacking players pukki hernandes & rhodes will we create enough ? goals were the problem last season