Sign in to follow this  
kick it off

Just back from the game

A nice day out in the sun but far too much tippy-tappy stuff on display again. It''s so boring to watch.  Over 70% possession but most of it sideways, sideways, back to the goalie stuff. Do we really need to involve Krul so much ?
When we were incisive we had chances including the two very well taken goals but thought we didn''t do anything like enough to warrant a win. If we play like this at home it won''t be long before the crowd will be letting the manager know they''re not happy.
Amusing to hear the reaction after Martin Russell was spotted in the crowd. " There''s only one Russell Martin ", " Russell Martin the Norfolk Cafu " rang out.
Strange, I thought only a few months ago everyone wanted him strung up....[:D]

@king

They can run with the ball. They cant turn and run under pressing from Birmingham though. Neither of those are capable. Its something youd see more of us if we had a central 3 closer together.

Thanks KIO. I thought this was a great review of the game , with just the right amount of passion !. If you think Husband was pants, having done what a lot of us didn''t do , which is to go to the game, then you tell it exactly how you see it.

As someone else said , looking through the stats, 71% possession , but exactly the same amount of shots on and off target as Brum has to tell us something - and looking at both goals they look like we can be effective when we play the ball forward , quicker.

Thanks KIO for spending the time to post - this is exactly why I read this message board.