Sign in to follow this  
Norwich City Fans Social Club

NCFSC - 2018/2019 - Prediction comp to raise money for CSF

Hiya  pinkun posters[:)], we had around 30 entries for our prediction competition from this messageboard last season so we are hoping that you will do so again, which helps us to help the Community Sports Foundation who do a wonderful job helping disabled & disadvantaged kids.

We’re sure that most of you are aware of Sky Sports Super Six competition, known for being one of the most popular football prediction competitions in the UK, with hundreds of thousands of people taking part each season. For anyone who hasn''t heard of it, here is a quick brief on how it works. Each Saturday & sometimes midweek, you are asked to predict six correct scores for six random matches.  For every correct result you get 2 points and for each correct score, you get 5 points.

There is no cost to register which you do via the Sky Sports website https://super6.skysports.com/ , it takes 2 minutes but there is the chance for you to win hundreds of thousands of pounds from Sky if you get the maximum 30 points in one round.

As well as being in the main Super 6 league, lots of people create their own leagues, so we are going to have our very own NCFSC Super Six league for the season. If you would like to take part the cost is £5, with all profits going to our charity, the Community Sports Foundation.

The deadline for you to pay is the 31st of August by:

Paypal to canaryeddie@aol.com, ref = SS6 plus your surname (so we know it’s from you)

Bank Transfer sort code 202634 - acc no 83580601 - ref = SS6 plus your surname (so we know it’s from you)

Or you can pay us cash at our fans’ forum on August 16th

The top 3 with the most points in our NCFSC league at the end of the season will receive cash prizes of 1st £75, 2nd £50, 3rd £25, plus our 3 winners will also receive £50 NCFC club shop vouchers each, which have been kindly donated by our club.

So, all you need to do is register, click join a league, insert the code below which will put you in our league and get  your predictions when the first round in August is available. The leagues are automatically updated by Sky after each set of games, but we will provide our own NCFSC league update every 3 months on our website, Facebook and Twitter.

*NCFSC LEAGUE CODE*

TDMHH7

Terms and Conditions

You need to be 18 or over to take part in this competition.

Please use SS6 plus your surname as the payment reference so we can keep track of who has and hasn’t paid.

If you have not paid us by the 31st of August then you will be removed from our NCFSC league so won''t be able to win our prizes, but you will remain in the Super Sky 6 league.

Sky terms & conditions can be found here https://super6.skysports.com/terms.

Good luck everyone and thank you for supporting us and the Community Sports Foundation.

Any queries, please ask on here & Sam( lincsy88 ) or Nutty or Diane will help you

Using my vast experience in technology [;)] i have just joined and blimey Diane i see 12 people have registered already. [Y]

Thanks Tilly for joining, young Amy our volunteer who''s baby this is, will have Super 6 desk just inside room of our fans forum to collect the fivers from people who have joined or wish to join

20 people joined in the 1st 3 hours and a long time to go yet so that''s very pleasing.

C''mon pinkun posters, lets be aving you lol, if you''re not coming to the forum you can pay Eddie by paypal, see opening post

Keep those entries coming, its going really well

Don''t forget you can pay Nutty by paypal canryeddie@aol.com or at our fans forum on August 16th

I’ve just joined, nutty, you should have my money from PayPal.

I have noticed that Michael Bailey has tweeted this too, but with no explanation that this is for CSF / £5 entry. I joined, thinking His one was a separate league. You may now have more entries Diane but they might not realise that there’s an entry fee, just thought I’d mention it.

Thanks Frank, people should be aware of the payment details as its clear on facebook & our website & has been tweeted sevetal times by our ncfsc acc & me. Ive just rt Michaels tweet just to be clear.

Thanks for joining, much appreciated

[quote user="Zimmers Left Foot"]Impressive - over 60 entries so far.[/quote]
64, you must be pleased so far Diane ?

Thanks Zimmers & Mr Apples for entering and everyone else who has entered from this messageboard.
Yes Tilly really pleased with the number of  entries, obviously it''s only one entry per person this time, so not as big as numbers as last years but 60 plus people equates to £300 for the CSF which makes us very happy[:)]

I assume the closing date for entries is before 3pm on Saturday Diane ? if so a final push should get this somewhere approaching 100 which is a great achievement.

Closing date to join our league is the date of the fans forum, then everyone has 2 weeks to pay. If people haven''t paid by the 31st, Amy will remove them from our ncfsc league as they won''t be eligible to win our cash prizes & ncfc vouchers

Just a reminder easiest way to pay is by paypal to canaryeddie@aol.com or at our fans'' forum on the 16th.

Thanks again for supporting us & CSF, we''ve been overwhelmed by your generosity

Yes its gone really well, we were aiming for 50 so as to make £250 for csf .

Still not to late to enter, if you''re already a Super 6 er all you have to do is click leagues & put our pin no in which is in our opening post, then send the cash to Eddie

Season start tomorrow and so does our super 6 league. Get yourselves entered today it’s only £5 and you could win some great prizes whilst giving some money to the wonderful CSF. Tell all your friends let’s get more in the league!

Thanks to everyone who has joined our ncfsc league, the response from here has been brilliant, you never let us down.

Still time to join, the pin no is TDMHH7 & you need to send the fiver to canryeddie@aol.com

Every penny raised goes to our charity the CSF

Don''t forget to do your Super 6 everyone, you have up to Sat 3pm to enter your predictions.

If you''re new to Super 6 & have recently registered you just log in, click play, choose your scores, enter the minute of the first goal & click submit, then you''re away.

Once the games are in progress you can log in and see how you''re doing.

I wondered that too Frank& yes he''s confirmed its definately him & he''s out to win our league

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Is that the real Dean Ashton in 32nd ?[/quote]
I see you are only above me in alphabetical order Fenway. [;)]

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]You have no idea how it feels when you see someone with your surname score against the Binners 😀[/quote]
Must be very satisfying  [:D]