Sign in to follow this  
Surfer

Forest v West Brom

Other than why are West Brom wearing their "I wish we could be Norwich" change kit, any comments about this one?

Classic performance by a relegated team, on paper they have some good players but can’t cope with the speed and intensity of Championship football

[quote user="Van wink"]Ben will be along in a minute
[/quote]
He is a bit tied up with Lakey and Crafty at the moment plus it looks like Waghorn is on his way so his obsession means he can''t be everywhere at once although he gives it a good go. However i am biased as i follow him around.....apparently, well according to him.
Waits for Youtube clip......

[quote user="king canary"]Give. It. A. Fucking. Rest. You. Boring. Twats.[/quote]
There''s some irony in the amount of complaining that came from Til regarding Morty...and now....

WBA should have won it in the end, but look to be there for the taking. 3 games in the first week back is going to takes it toll as well.

Dwight Gayle is obviously a concern and hoping the Lewis is back to go up against Matt Phillips.

Would like to clarify my last swear word was plural so directed at the whole mess, rather than at any one individual....

I thought that WBA looked worryingly resilient and with Gayle will always be a threat on the break.

They certainly have better players than us generally and a top, top Championship goalscorer so it''s going to require a very good performance from ourselves, and for them to be a little jaded by 3 games in a week (welcome to the EFL!)

My goodness. If either Husband or Stiepermann play at LB they''re going to get MURDERED by Phillips. His goal last night was ridiculous.For this league, WBA have some fantastic players. I can but hope that Gayle doesn''t start against us on Saturday but he likely will. He always scores against us and with our CB''s I feel they often get outdone by pacey, mobile players. Gayle is probably the best player of that type in this league.WBA were pretty pedestrian to start off with though but I imagine they''ll come to Carrow Road desperate for their first win this season. We all know what happens when we face teams in that situation!I personally thought the best player on the pitch, though, was Guedioura. Scored a thumper and then nearly lobbed the WBA keeper with an audacious effort from his own half! The keeper managed to get a finger tip to it. Where they found this guy I don''t know! He was immense last night.

Ah right, just noticed that Guedioura has been at quite a few British clubs (Wolves, Middlesborough etc) but I hadn''t really recognised him before! Probably seen him play and not even known he was playing! Anyhow, point still stands. He was very, very good last night.

Forest really did look good.They had two very good stand out players,one of which was Guedioura and they will be in the mix at the end of the season