Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Balls in Trumpland

Time to switch to BBC 1 then

Guess Yvette must be looking after all those lodgers the pair said they would willingly take in

I see it has a rating of 1.0 out of 10 on TV Guide, which makes it even lower than Mrs. Brown''s Boys. So I think my decision was probably correct.

We have to get the British Bruiser and the Pink Un Rozzer in the wrestling ring. Would make a mint for the CSF...

Have a good week ''til next week...

Good programme, well worth watching. Ed proved yet again he is a showman and performer at heart and will have a go at anything - and he proved able to bring out some worthwhile stuff about why people voted Trump and the way Americans see themselves.    Thought he handled the wrestling well and the Trump wrestling footage gave a fascinating insight into what Trump is all about.
If you missed it, watch it on catch up!

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Certainly looks like most of the South support Trump and they are not disappointed looks like he may get a fourth term 
[/quote]
oh dear, poor mouse brain

[quote user="hogesar"]Til, when have I said you cant have an opinion? I''ve simply disagreed with it, normally using facts and logic over personality clashes, rumours and suchlike.[/quote]
Well then hoggy maybe you can spell out some of those facts and logic as to why you are a fan of his when it comes to Norwich City matters ?

When reading your stuff then yes
But I am always happy to be informed
so this fourth term
do tell

Watched it last night and heard him saying on several occasions that he was from London!

Perhaps he should change his name to Simon Peter.

Definitely don''t think he is a decent presenter but comes across as agreeable and likeable.

[quote user="Ben"]
When reading your stuff then yes
But I am always happy to be informed
so this fourth term
do tell
[/quote]

He obviously means 4 more years, easy mistake & no need to keep having a pop...

[quote user="Ben"]
Fourth term is four more years ?
dear me
[/quote]

I was saying that, I thought he meant 4 more years rather than saying a 2nd term. Does it really warrant snidey comments etc

We all make mistakes..

2nd term or 4 more years, there''s still no need to call me names. Calling someone names is a sign that they are neither smart or witty enough to defend themselves with a logical argument.   

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]2nd term or 4 more years, there''s still no need to call me names. Calling someone names is a sign that they are neither smart or witty enough to defend themselves with a logical argument.    [/quote]

Yep.

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]2nd term or 4 more years, there''s still no need to call me names. Calling someone names is a sign that they are neither smart or witty enough to defend themselves with a logical argument.   
[/quote]
I think the words were fourth term
words that you made no attempt to explain last night, only relying upon an interpretation from someone else today
a sort of refusal "to defend themselves with a logical argument" it would seem
as to names then I would suggest if the idea offends you so much why not set an example yourself ie remouner (your spelling)

A couple of comments here that I agree with. I thought he came across well and he is an agreeable and likable guy.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]A couple of comments here that I agree with. I thought he came across well and he is an agreeable and likable guy.[/quote]
He can be, considering all the money he paid himself while acting as a stand in
No better than Watling if you ask me
(and don''t get me started on Delia)

[quote user="Ben"]
[quote user="nutty nigel"]A couple of comments here that I agree with. I thought he came across well and he is an agreeable and likable guy.[/quote]
He can be, considering all the money he paid himself while acting as a stand in
[/quote]
Jealousy will get you nowhere.

When our Ed was talking to wifey Yvette on his phone skype thingy, she was sat on their settee back home (or in one of their homes) and I didn''t see not one immigrant sat alongside or on the settee watching TV with her......

WOT IS G''URN ON!!??

Where does the mentality come from that means if you care about the welfare of immigrants you therefore have to house loads of them?