Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Balls in Trumpland

Ben/City1st wrote --as to names then I would suggest if the idea offends you so much why not set an example yourself ie remouner (your spelling)
I only used remouner as a group of people not an individual !

Where does the mentality come from that means if you care about the welfare of immigrants you therefore have to house loads of them?....

I don''t know Herr-moan.....ask Ed and Yvette?.....

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Ben"]
Fair enough
mice brain
[/quote]
Come to think of it in the world of '' Pink Un Pedants '' shouldn''t that be mouse brain ? [:$]
[/quote]

... mice brains

[quote user=" Badger"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Ben"]
Fair enough
mice brain
[/quote]
Come to think of it in the world of '' Pink Un Pedants '' shouldn''t that be mouse brain ? [:$]
[/quote]

... mice brains
[/quote]
Indeed. Mice brains but not mice brain.
Isn''t this such jolly fun ?......[:D]

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user=" Badger"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="Ben"]
Fair enough
mice brain
[/quote]
[/quote]

... mice brains
[/quote]
Indeed. Mice brains but not mice brain.
Isn''t this such jolly fun ?......[:D]
[/quote]
it is mice brain, as they share the one between them all
you can tell when it''s Swindon''s turn
he''s on here

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lake district canary"]
If the plural of ''mouse'' is ''mice'', why isn''t the plural of ''house''....err....''hice'' ??
[:^)]
[/quote]
The Prince of Wales and his OH live in a nice hice. I wonder if he might know ?
[/quote]
[:D]
So by that reckoning, if ''hice'' is the plural of  ''house'', HRH lives in lots of nice hice.....

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="lake district canary"]
If the plural of ''mouse'' is ''mice'', why isn''t the plural of ''house''....err....''hice'' ??
[:^)]
[/quote]
The Prince of Wales and his OH live in a nice hice. I wonder if he might know ?
[/quote]
[:D]
So by that reckoning, if ''hice'' is the plural of  ''house'', HRH lives in lots of nice hice.....
[/quote]
That one at the end of The Mall looks a tidy gaff if Mummy moves out before Charlie''s too old to manage the stairs....

[quote user="Ben"]
[/quote]Good answer [:)]

Badger wrote the following post at 30/07/2018 11:06 PM:

Ben wrote:
Good answer Smile [:)]

😂

[quote user="SwindonCanary"]Ever had the feeling everyone''s got it in for you ?  And I''m the nice guy !
[/quote]
Why is it that in the real world, I get on with everyone and no one dislikes me, I have no enemy''s.
yet on this forum with fellow Norwich supporters it''s totally opposite ?

Swindon. Suspect most people on here don’t dislike you. City1st on the other hand ....

[quote user="xymox"]Swindon. Suspect most people on here don’t dislike you. City1st on the other hand ....[/quote]
Most people dislike City1st, surely not ?

Has anyone ever met him in real life?

He maybe OK but on the PinkUn he is an odd ball. My suspicion is he is worse in real life and spends most of his time in prison or hospital wards when he isn’t being an arse on here.

"I get on with everyone and no one dislikes me"

Anyone who believes this about themselves is clearly a bit deluded.

Not a slur on you Swindon- just I''ve never met a person that is universally liked- there will be someone they''ve pissed off along the way somehow.

There was a seminal moment in Episode One where I thought that our Ed was going to come back from the dark side.

He was just coming to a set of traffic lights having just visited the Vets ca,p. Veterans who, Ed Balls asked, should dislike Trump because he was against the foreign invasions in which the military served. Nope, came back the reply. The President is a straight-talking guy and we appreciate that.

Earlier, our Ed was amazed to meet a Mexican illegal immigrant of some thirty years standing who voted for Trump. Presumably somewhere along the line this lady must have received an amnesty but for her Trump was a guy that got things done.

The programme was shattering all the beliefs that Balls had presumed about Trump and America. At the Rednecks with Paychecks festival he asked what they had in common with a super-rich, city slicker. Trump, said the Good Ole Boys, believed in hard work and family.

As Ed Balls slowed down at the traffic lights, I thought he was going to pull off the road and burst into tears. All those foolishly-held beliefs destroyed by the evidence straight from the mouths of home-town America.

But Ed didn''t get to be a senior Labour politician for nothing. No Siree! He blinked back the tears and up popped his thoughts in the form of a voice over. ''My worry is that Trump''s rhetoric is making ALL migrants feel illegal''

Ah the joy of cognitive dissonance. Despite all the interviews I''ve done, despite all those folks telling me how they think Trump is doing a good job, I''m going to make up a new strawman argument, without having any proof whatsoever, because just like those Good ole Texas Rednecks I gotta think about paychecks, too!

Can''t wait for Episode 2.