Sign in to follow this  
CANARYKING

Balls in Trumpland

Stand by to be embarrassed again, is there no end to this, which he would pack it in and get back to his day job as chairman

All publicity is good publicity and our Ed definietle gives us that. 
Forget the politics, I like him - he throws himself fully into whatever he does and always with a smile on his face.

Why are some people on his case all the time? He''s not a bad person, quite popular nowadaysnand does his job for the club.

I think it is called earning a living.

Personally, I don''t think he has enough personality to be a presenter, he sounds like a politician still.

However, Portillo has made good so he may grow into it.

To be honest he has to earn a Living as his Chairman role here earns him Nothing bar expenses

Would you be Chairman of a company for Nothing ?

i would not for sure

i do not like the Man i admit but he has to earn a living like anyone else and he is only chairman because he is Delia''s friend

As if someone actually has so little going on they have time in their lives to be annoyed about this.

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]Would like to see him back in politics again. Labour needs someone like Ed at the helm[/quote]

Really? He seems more at ease now increasing his profile than helping sort out a mess he had a small part in. Guess if I was him I would probably do the same...

[quote user="hogesar"]As if someone actually has so little going on they have time in their lives to be annoyed about this.[/quote]

Says a man with nearly 10''000 posts on here 😂

I suppose our illustrious and industrious Ed has to work and earn a crust......Him and wife Yvette have a duty of care for those unfortunate immigrants that they''re accommodating in their home.....I bet that don''t come cheap?.....

At least 1000 of my posts arent whinging that our football club owners are rubbish but being too lazy and naff to do anything about it myself :)

''Er indoors will be watching the last episode of Poldark on BBC1 and the Sky Plus will be recording Unforgiven on ITV so sitting in the dining room watching Ed Balls as an alternative on BBC2 has no appeal to me.

Although of course there appears to be an obligation for you to reply everytime i comment on Ed Balls.

Thats probably because you comment on every Ed Balls related post that ever gets submitted on here..

[quote user="hogesar"]Thats probably because you comment on every Ed Balls related post that ever gets submitted on here..[/quote]
Are you the Ed Balls comments moderator on here then ? My views on Ed Balls appear to differ from yours and it is called a difference of opinion.

re earning a crust:I wouldn''t worry too much about his income - he''ll no doubt be earning well particularly as Senior Fellow at Harvard Kennedy School + he''s also Visiting Professor to the Policy Institute at King’s College London. I also imagine he''ll get a decent wedge for newspaper articles etc.

[quote user=" Badger"]re earning a crust:I wouldn''t worry too much about his income - he''ll no doubt be earning well particularly as Senior Fellow at Harvard Kennedy School + he''s also Visiting Professor to the Policy Institute at King’s College London. I also imagine he''ll get a decent wedge for newspaper articles etc.
[/quote]
Surprised he has the time to keep popping up on the tellybox in that case let alone be chairman of our club but of course that is only a figurehead title i read on here somewhere. [:P] That £90K he was paid for 3 months work standing in as acting CEO a year or so ago obviously did not go far either.
Waits..............................................

waits...

I would guess it was to partially cover lost income for other work that he had to turn down to help us out. I can''t imagine that £30k a month would match his earning potential elsewhere.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]
[quote user="hogesar"]Thats probably because you comment on every Ed Balls related post that ever gets submitted on here..[/quote]
Are you the Ed Balls comments moderator on here then ? My views on Ed Balls appear to differ from yours and it is called a difference of opinion.
[/quote]

He doesn''t cope well with people expressing different views...pity this board would be so much better... Hey oh

Normally, Chairmen get a higher remuneration than their staff, certainly comparing £''s per hour, but in football''s case it is the other way round.

Til, when have I said you cant have an opinion? I''ve simply disagreed with it, normally using facts and logic over personality clashes, rumours and suchlike.

Well in 75+ minutes.....we can all give our opinion on our Ed''s ''Travels in Trumpland''.....

BBC 2.....21.00 hrs......