Sign in to follow this  
lappinitup

The weather

It''s great. Blew up about 5 o clock. Plenty of lightning but not much rain. Not enough anyway.

Nice storm and tipping down for the last hour here in the forest of Thetford. Spoiled our night out though.

Hertfordshire. It sounds like it very slowly made it''s way to Norfolk. More, more, more please, the lawn is shagged  and needs a good soaking.

6 miles south of you CANARYKING.  Bit of thunder and lightning last night   Steady rain for a bit 10pm but nowhere near enough.  Had a shower this morning, and a bit more thunder.  Just waiting for the bloody electric to go off which is the norm for here.

Sod''s law. It cooled down enough to be able to sleep only to be woken up by the strong breeze rattling all the doors.
Nice now. Good strong cooling breeze but with plenty of sunshine. If the rest of summer can stay like this[Y]

Rained overnight and messed up the blood moon event. Just rained again. But I took the dog for a walk and my trainers didn''t get wet in the grass so luckily it has percolated through or else with the hills around me, when the next thunderstorm strikes, it could have could have caused a bit of localised flooding.

Wind picking up and affecting my hot air balloon on the flagpole.

After plodding about like a lethargic zombie last few days, awaking to feel a fresh Atlantic breeze was as good as a convincing Canaries win. Getting rid of that 90 degree something nonsense, its just perfect to have our normal airflow back again. Only token rainfall but thats ok, im more than sure that will resume normal service to come the autumn.
Quite a strange bizarre year, having Northern Ireland and the Lake District as the two areas to get hosepipe bans..cannot for the life of me work that one out.

Haven''t slept under a quilt for sometime now but it has turned a bit cooler this evening and we might have to dig it out of the cupboard tonight.

Of course it is nearly time for the shops to put Christmas stuff on display so that may be why.

Heavy rain to the west of us but despite yesterday''s thunder and lightening the amount of rain was very light in NR2. Hoping for more on Sunday.

Like the Tropics down here in Cornwall. Off and on heavy rain but the humidity is overpowering especially indoors.

Dante had it easy compared to me.