Sign in to follow this  
dylanisabaddog

Ed Balls on 5 Live now

Lol. I think you''re getting confused with the trump/morgan interview there, Daily.

I haven''t met anyone yet, not just on here or even just NCFC supporters, who don''t like our Ed and think he is a good chap.

There aren''t many other clubs who get as much free publicity as ours.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]I haven''t met anyone yet, not just on here or even just NCFC supporters, who don''t like our Ed and think he is a good chap.

There aren''t many other clubs who get as much free publicity as ours.[/quote]

Yep everyone liked him so much he lost his seat in 2015... but at least he got £88''000 in relocation & office closure expenses.

Heard him speak for an hour at a Caps meeting where he said bugger all... typical politician. Nice enough I suppose.

Yep everyone liked him so much he lost his seat in 2015

Well that was in Leeds. They only like pigeons there.

[quote user="Van wink"]Edds a good bloke, nice to see and hear so much from him👍[/quote]
Didn''t hear it, was it some free publicity for our club ?

Diane wrote the following post at 10/08/2018 4:11 PM:

Van wink wrote:

Edds a good bloke, nice to see and hear so much from him👍

Didn''t hear it, was it some free publicity for our club ?

Indeed it was, together with Spud the City fan interviewed. In summary he spoke of being a fan, together with the rest of the Board. When challenged as to whether this was risky as heart may rule head, he replied that the executive, In particular Webber was a not a fan but a football business man and provided leadership of a non partisan variety.

A lot about “a community club” “a friendly club” etc... all good stuff unless your an ultra.

Big emphasis on team rather individual on the qplaying side and how “teams” are successful in the Championship rather than a collective of “big names”

A little dig at Childs telling by him politely that WBA may find it tough this season😀

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]I haven''t met anyone yet, not just on here or even just NCFC supporters, who don''t like our Ed and think he is a good chap.

There aren''t many other clubs who get as much free publicity as ours.[/quote]

I think daly might disagree with you.

I completely agree about the free publicity. When you add up

Ed’s busy schedule and Delia’s EE advert it’s got to be more prime time than any other Championship team?

Love Deilia’s advert a real take the piss out of yourself style. Clearly taking one for the team.

Hopefully a few extra quid in bag for the squad. What’s not to like 👍 Real fan.