Sign in to follow this  
Rich T The Biscuit

Delia EE Advert

I''ve just seen it for the first time and during "The Chase" so it''s quite prime time by today''s multi-channel standards.

Ugh! It''s awful but at least she''s wearing the scarf so all can''t be that bad. There''s no such thing as bad publicity.

Didn''t know the other chap, but apparently he''s famous so he couldn''t be that hard up.

I did notice that Delia spoke in a rather posh accent, No "Let''s be ''avin yew," instead she said "having yoo."

Does that mean that when speaking our queen reverts to her origins when she''s had a few in the same way that people say my Norfolk accent appears only when I''m drunk?

Will any of the the revenue from this nice little earer find it''s way into the Carrow Road coffers in some way or will she bequeath it all to nephew Tom?

She can''t be in need of the revenue surely.

Btw. What was the ad. for? Didn''t have time to notice.

EE, by gum

No need to apologise Rich T. In any case, the original thread was done way down the board and the title wasn’t exactly explicit

Hmmm- I''ve freeze framed it and I''m not sure that it is a player , or even a real Norwich Shirt? I reckon there would be copyright issues . Looks like a vague badge? if it is a City shirt its an old one, got a stand up green collar. Could be wrong. If it is a "player" rather than a model , best guess is Hoolahan , who may be wearing a generic yellow shirt ? Not a registered player so no rights issues?

Great fun . Its a terrible ad, but great scarf/ oven glove. Can see them in the Shop at Christmas!

I''ve thought about my original statement that some of the earning from the advert might find it''d way into the Canary coffers, which was not meant seriously.

Thinking further, and due to the context of the promotion, it is clear that Delia only got the gig on the back of her association with NCFC and therefore I suggest that this idea need not necessarily be taken in jest.

''Every little counts'' after all.

Oh! That''s Tesco and it was Waitrose that she has previously promoted I believe. Now she certainly did get that one solely because of her celebrity chef status.

Well MY at least it''s earned wealth and all those television shows and cookery books must have been hard work at times.

It''s inherited wealth that get''s my back up a bit.

Oops! Wrong thread, I should have put that in the EU marathon thingy to go along with everything else of little relevance in there.