Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Loan Players Needed....Now!

NW fiddles while FCR burns!.

For goodness sakes man, we are in dead lumber here, and players are dropping like flies, and still no one new has come in.

Emergency loan?, yes, I think its time for that don''t you?.

There are players out there, but would they want to play for Worthless (Sorry NoLegs, I just can''t do it!) or NCFC at the moment?.

At the end of the day our unmanager Unworthy, will be judged on results, not who didn''t play in games.

Get on the phone now, anything is better than the Donkey Doc!.

Frequent & infrequent posters alike will know by now that 1st Wiz talks some total nonsense at times. However, on this occasion he is right. We need loan players in right now.

Hopefully, Worthy is plotting behind the scenes as he was with the Jeffers and Pearce transfers.

i agree we need to strengthen,this situation should have been resolved before the window shut.we started the season with a small squad and were always going to struggle once we started to pick up injuries. i just hope worthy acts asap and brings in the right personel.i cant see it happening though

Worthy is about as likely to bring in any loan signings, as he is to get a vital tactical substitution onto the field before the 85th minute of a game! The man excells in dithering. rarely has there been any flash of brilliance ( Hucks & Deano''s transfers, getting us to Cardiff & going up as champions) but there have all too often been unexplained actions ( Iwan & Malky''s departures, and more importantly the total failure to recognise that we are currently so deep in the proverbial that we are breathing through a straw!) Come on man! Do something decisive, even if it''s just to offer the board your resignation! You failed us at every away game last year, particularly atFulham, and you are continuing to fail us now!

possible loan players are mentioned in an article on pinkun today. all sound pretty uninspiring except for perhaps lupoli at arsenal. they dont mention the young italian guy at man utd whose name i cant remember. James mcfaddejn would be a great loan addition.

[quote]NW fiddles while FCR burns!. For goodness sakes man, we are in dead lumber here, and players are dropping like flies, and still no one new has come in. Emergency loan?, yes, I think its time for tha...[/quote]

Can Nigel Worthington(sorry Wiz just couldn''t resist it)put his violin down now...you ask and you have recieved

[quote]Worthy is about as likely to bring in any loan signings, as he is to get a vital tactical substitution onto the field before the 85th minute of a game! The man excells in dithering. rarely has there b...[/quote]

I would have thought it was obvious why Iwan departed.