Sign in to follow this  
sonyc

Team for West Brom?

To be honest, WBA have been playing well since Darren Moore took over, they''ve still got Premiership quality players-I''d have been happy with a point before the game started.

[quote user="STFU"]To be honest, WBA have been playing well since Darren Moore took over, they''ve still got Premiership quality players-I''d have been happy with a point before the game started.[/quote]

Extreme happy clapping

We can''t defend for toffee, even against 2 poor teams so far, but at least we have scored 3which I suppose is some sort of improvement.

[quote user="Herman"]Is our defence playing poorly, too open or both?[/quote]

In all honesty, both I’m afraid.

[quote user="Jim Bell"][quote user="STFU"]To be honest, WBA have been playing well since Darren Moore took over, they''ve still got Premiership quality players-I''d have been happy with a point before the game started.[/quote]

Extreme happy clapping[/quote]

F*** off you tool

[quote user="STFU"][quote user="Jim Bell"][quote user="STFU"]To be honest, WBA have been playing well since Darren Moore took over, they''ve still got Premiership quality players-I''d have been happy with a point before the game started.[/quote]

Extreme happy clapping[/quote]

F*** off you tool[/quote]
Here here.

[quote user="Chichcan"]my prediction of 5 -5 still very much on[/quote]
10 minutes. Hope you put a few quid on it.

Sounds like Rhodes is having a bit of a ''mare (now having said that I hope I have to eat these words)

[quote user="STFU"]To be honest, WBA have been playing well since Darren Moore took over, they''ve still got Premiership quality players-I''d have been happy with a point before the game started.[/quote]
For the record the had 1 point from 2 games before today and according to Radio Norfolk thay have been poor today.
Good job they didn''t play well then

Last season it was all complaints about lack of goals and cutting edge, now we''ve put 3 in today and it''s back to bitching about the defence...
I''m sure some of you would only be happy supporting Man City or similar...

For those that have said that they would prefer to lose a high scoring thriller so long as they got an entertaining football game, well, you can fuck right off.

At least Ipswich are now losing at Rotherham. I''ll go take my frustration out on the garden now.....

No it wasn’t (a load of shite). It shows there is plenty of potential in this team, it’s down to Farke to get the best out of it. If he can’t this season, then it’s time for someone else.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]No it wasn’t (a load of shite). It shows there is plenty of potential in this team, it’s down to Farke to get the best out of it. If he can’t this season, then it’s time for someone else.[/quote]
lol [:D]

The thing is, we didnt actully play badly. We were a rel threat going forward, created chances, scored goals but somehow conspired to concede 4.

A pen

An atrocious keeping error

Great shot from a break that phillips had no right to keep i play nd we switched off

A poorly defended set piece

I dont think Krul made a save today. Everything they hit flew in the net.

A bit concerning but also a bit of ''just one of those days'' imo. Im not going to hit the panic button just yet but there are definite issues that need to be addressed.

[quote user="Jim Bell"]I am looking forward to seeing how the happy clappers explain this start of the season away

Delia out stinking rich Chinese owner in[/quote]
Ding fecking dong!

No panic button from me either, just a weird game really. Pinto was my MOTM today I think, I love his directness and will to win, Hernandez looks like he hasn’t got a poor game in him, McClean was great first half but became a bit anonymous after the break (to be fair, as most of the players did).

To be honest after such a controlled and encouraging performance in the first half, the players just seemed to be completely shellshocked after the second goal, it was completely against the run of play. I kind of feel in someways we’d have been better conceding the second goal at the end of the first half rather than the start of the second half. I’d have no doubt we’d have come flying out the traps after the break and gone on to win the game. But anyway, yes some costly mistakes but also I saw a lot to be encouraged about (especially 1st half). We will be stronger defensively when the excellent Lewis returns, and I can see Sheffield Utd facing a wounded animal next weekend. Today has been a weird mix of both disappointed and encouraged.

[quote user="Indy_Bones"]
Last season it was all complaints about lack of goals and cutting edge, now we''ve put 3 in today and it''s back to bitching about the defence...
[/quote]
Thank you for clearing that up. I didn''t realise that you can''t have both anymore and it has to be one or the other now.

Would we have won both games and been top of the table had we managed to find your stinking rich Chinese owner?