Sign in to follow this  
he

Serious trouble

The poor form from last season continues. I am afraid it is not due to poor form, but rather the style of play and the players. The manager is responsible of course. There is no positive development from last season. So far the opposite is shown. We are taking steps backward.

As a unit the team is very weak defensievely and look to be in serious trouble for the coming season.

After taking the lead they put the gas of the pedal and let a very poor WBA side into the game.

From being in control of the game the let the poor opposition in the game. WBA has a bad start so far but were gifted the win today. Norwich is worse I’m afraid.

The style of football is very circumstantial for long periods. This kind of style can work out Barcelona and Real Madrid players, but not with the standard of Norwich calibre. Walking around the park and passing sideways and backwards. Very negative. Today was a perfect example of this and got punished with soft foals against.

Personal errors and a naive kind of football style is not a good combination.

The energy should be used on the basics the coming weeks. The players are absolutely not up to this possession style on this level. For example Leitner is a player with many weaknesses. Good at passing the ball sideways and backwards, but weak, slow and no muscles most of the . Don’t think he is good enough for the Championship.

We have big problems for the coming season with this set up I’m afraid. How long can Farke be in charge with this continuing naive style of play.

Like the new idea of handing free beer out prior to the game.

Did we win????

The free beer was all over the place, saw some of the players getting stuck in to the lager at half time, we may have lost.

[quote user="he"]The poor form from last season continues. I am afraid it is not due to poor form, but rather the style of play and the players. The manager is responsible of course. There is no positive development from last season. So far the opposite is shown. We are taking steps backward.

As a unit the team is very weak defensievely and look to be in serious trouble for the coming season.

After taking the lead they put the gas of the pedal and let a very poor WBA side into the game.

From being in control of the game the let the poor opposition in the game. WBA has a bad start so far but were gifted the win today. Norwich is worse I’m afraid.

The style of football is very circumstantial for long periods. This kind of style can work out Barcelona and Real Madrid players, but not with the standard of Norwich calibre. Walking around the park and passing sideways and backwards. Very negative. Today was a perfect example of this and got punished with soft foals against.

Personal errors and a naive kind of football style is not a good combination.

The energy should be used on the basics the coming weeks. The players are absolutely not up to this possession style on this level. For example Leitner is a player with many weaknesses. Good at passing the ball sideways and backwards, but weak, slow and no muscles most of the . Don’t think he is good enough for the Championship.

We have big problems for the coming season with this set up I’m afraid. How long can Farke be in charge with this continuing naive style of play.[/quote]

Your grammar is appalling. Are you a child of just a simple dole ?

Whichever it is I would suggest you either forget about football or start taking some anti depression tablets !

[quote user="eeyore"]

Your grammar is appalling. Are you a child of just a simple dole ?

Whichever it is I would suggest you either forget about football or start taking some anti depression tablets ![/quote]

Your''s is eve f***ing worse pal! At least we could just about work out what he was trying to say-I''ve no idea what "Are you a child of just a simple dole ?" is supposed to mean.

I have to excuse my grammar, it’s not good at all. And I don’t get tilted by the stick «eyorre» comes up with.

I don’t mean be moaning, but there so many things which is ok with this team right now. All the errors comitted is signs of that there are many things not right with the team. Same problems as before the summer. And in the summer we sold James Maddison. It’s good to see a player like Onel Hernandez taking a step up, but most of the others on the pitch seems to think they don’t have to fight to win games. And that is a worrying sign. It’s good to get three goals against WBA, but look how bad their defence was. And to then let in four goals against them is a crisis. All to easy in the Championship. With these kind of naive performances there will be no Championship football next season and last season 14th place would have been a dream to achieve. This season it looks like there will be relegation fear. The team is in the state of ‘Mark Fotheringham’ quality. That is not good enough at all.