Sign in to follow this  
Big Vince

Numpties Aplenty

Norwich City fans really are idiots, aren''t they?

Radio Norfolk was interviewing these numpties coming out from the ground on Saturday and virtually all of them expressed satisfaction with the performance they had just witnessed, despite the fact they had just lost and despite the fact they have now conceded 11 goals in their last 3 league games.

Norwich fans really are a most odd hybrid. I know of no other fans of any sports team on this earth who find defeat in any way acceptable. But there they were, one numpty after another purring at how good Norwich looked going forward and that the entertainment factor had returned. It looks like Norwich fans would happily lose every game 4-3 because entertainment is more important than the final score. Well, I have to tell these numpties that on that basis you will finish bottom of the league on 1 point and thus be relegated to L1. Now are you satisfied with your stupidity?

The problem now with the boy Webber and the boy Farke is that after last season they have been listening too much to what idiot fans want instead of doing what is right and professional. Instead of building on the defensive work that was started last season, they have completely discarded it and reverted back to the old Alex Neil days where you try to be successful by outscoring the opposition. Well, it didn''t work then and it ain''t going to work now. The worst thing you can possibly do is start listening to fans who are clueless. Norwich City Football Club has been at its most successful when its leaders have stuck the boot in to supporters and got on with the business of winning football matches. I refer of course to Chase (86-96) and McNasty (09-16).

I have said it before and I will repeat it for as long as it takes: the longer it goes since McNasty left, the further Norwich City will fall down the league.

End of.

And let’s not forget Vince, we’ll be finishing second from bottom with 7 points. But can you guess a.) who will be bottom, and b.) where we’ll be getting the other 6 points from? Have a really good think about it, take all the time you need 👍 #10Years

Big Vince is the Pink Un answer to Duncan Edwards on the Norwich City Facebook Groups. Fantastic fishing and sure to get some bites. [:D]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Big Vince is the Pink Un answer to Duncan Edwards on the Norwich City Facebook Groups. Fantastic fishing and sure to get some bites. [:D][/quote]

Duncan does very well on here, Andrew - but I would agree he definitely excels on FB in particular 😀 - at some point he really is going to need another boat 🦈

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Yeah i did wonder where Andrew came from Alan.........i mean Alex. [:P][/quote]

Haha I’d just replied seconds before to Eddie on another thread about reptiles, and as I know someone by the name of Andrew Tilson who also works with said animals, that’s how that happened 😂 - to be fair, as soon as I hit send, I saw what I’d wrote and immediately rectified it.... Jim 😝

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Big Vince is the Pink Un answer to Duncan Edwards on the Norwich City Facebook Groups. Fantastic fishing and sure to get some bites. [:D][/quote]

He is very entertaining

Great post Big Vince,

Delia also listens to these clueless so called fans - massive problem.

Success this season is 4th from bottom.

[quote user="Alex "]Haha I’d just replied seconds before to Eddie on another thread about reptiles, and as I know someone by the name of Andrew Tilson[/quote] So, Tilson = reptiles.
Makes sense I suppose. [+o(]

Well some parts of his post are not a million miles away from being correct.

Certainly a shame Mr Bowkett left to be replaced by the new Sammy Davis Junior Mr showman himself, our one and only Balls Up Balls

I suppose we should have expected pig Mince and Simple Simmo to pop up tonight as the simpletons down the A140 are tripping over each other to post a thread each on TWTD after their own great result tonight.

Fishing/Trolling requires no special skill, therefore Big Vince is certainly a well qualified practitioner, having no discernible abilities at all.

Nuff Said

You might be a Balls supporter I was stating the difference between a Chairman who had NCFC at heart rather than an idiot who shows himself up on National TV and is the laughing stock of the majority of supporters

Whereas Mr Bowkett was at Carrow Road most days Ed probably needs his Sat-Nav to negotiate the one way system to find the stadium

PS You''re a pretty crude guy

[quote user="daly"]Nuff Said

You might be a Balls supporter I was stating the difference between a Chairman who had NCFC at heart rather than an idiot who shows himself up on National TV and is the laughing stock of the majority of supporters

Whereas Mr Bowkett was at Carrow Road most days Ed probably needs his Sat-Nav to negotiate the one way system to find the stadium

PS You''re a pretty crude guy[/quote]When it gets to the AGM, Ballsup is going to have to explain how the fake all-over spray body tan he received in Florida works to the advantage of Norwich City Football Club.

When it gets to the AGM, Ballsup is going to have to explain how the fake all-over spray body tan he received in Florida works to the advantage of Norwich City Football Club.

It wasn''t all over. He kept his budgie smugglers on.

[quote user="Big Vince"][quote user="daly"]Nuff Said

PS You''re a pretty crude guy[/quote]When it gets to the AGM, Ballsup is going to have to explain how the fake all-over spray body tan he received in Florida works to the advantage of Norwich City Football Club.
[/quote]
Okidokey, Big Vince - you go boy. But as Josh Lyman once said to a member of the White House press corps:"You sure you want your one question to be that stupid?"

KG said regarding Ed''s Spray tan..... It wasn''t all over. He kept his budgie smugglers on.....

I also think Ed had put his ill-fittin'' smugglers on back to front - as there were two small scorch holes visible (only in Ultra HD though) on his ''smugglers'' front right hand side - which came from an earlier episode when he was butt tasered by a cop recruit......

His producer also said "shove a courgette down your frontage for the spray tanning sequence".....Ed misheard, and used a cocktail sausage instead.....allegedly.....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]KG said regarding Ed''s Spray tan..... It wasn''t all over. He kept his budgie smugglers on.....

I also think Ed had put his ill-fittin'' smugglers on back to front - as there were two small scorch holes visible (only in Ultra HD though) on his ''smugglers'' front right hand side - which came from an earlier episode when he was butt tasered by a cop recruit......

His producer also said "shove a courgette down your frontage for the spray tanning sequence".....Ed misheard, and used a cocktail sausage instead.....allegedly.....[/quote]

Another BALLS UP!