Sign in to follow this  
ref89

Farke Out

Same old sideways and backwards passing.
Three strikers on in the end...with no supply.
Leave your two creative midfielders on the bench.
Play a half fit Tettey.
Move creative midfielder making an impact ...to left back to bring on an inexperienced third striker.
Have to come from behind twice, through two lucky moments of brilliance from a player who needed creative supply.
Shocking defensive issues.
Husband starting - why not put Stiepermann, or anyone else in the world, there instead?
New season.  Same problems as all last season.
He will be gone by October.

Please tell me this is a joke thread? You''re not serious are you?

Got away with it today.....picked a side to keep it tight and nick a draw ...at Birmingham! ...what a way to set your stall out for the new season

....to not have either/both leitner and McLean starting was a bad call, pray we don''t see that midfield makeup of the first half again.

I have just noticed it is an anagram of the old Chic song.

That Nile Rodgers chappie who manages Celtic isn''t it?

Spot on. Was at the game. We were awful. Shocking team selection. Sideways all game. Every man back for corners. Brum were there for the taking. Nothing changes. Get him out.

After 46 league games in charge its clear our manager hasn''t learnt a thing. To start with a midfield trio of Tettey, Trybull, and Stiepermann was nothing short of a disgrace. There was ZERO creativity in the centre of the park. Also how many abysmal games does Husband have to play before the penny drops with Farke? To go away to Birmingham playing for a 0-0 is a joke. The only thing I disagree with OP is he will be gone by October. We all know we could not win a game between now and October and our soft as s***e board wouldn''t sack him.

[quote user="ref89"]
Play a half fit Tettey.
Move creative midfielder making an impact ...to left back to bring on an inexperienced third striker.
Have to come from behind twice, through two lucky moments of brilliance from a player who needed creative supply.
Husband starting - why not put Stiepermann, or anyone else in the world, there instead?
[/quote]

What game were you watching?

[quote user="ref89"]
Play a half fit Tettey.
[/quote]

More Fake news.

Interesting that you all saw a different game to Michael Bailey, I think I know who’s opinion I’ll go with

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]Interesting that you all saw a different game to Michael Bailey, I think I know who’s opinion I’ll go with[/quote]

What makes michael bailey the doyen of football?...

Half a brain compared to some of these posters.

There are, in this very politically correct world, some EXTREMELY unique and special posters on this forum.