First seven games

Birmingham away

W.B.A. home

Sheffield Utd away

Preston home

Leeds home

Ipswich away

Middlesboro home

That’s as tough as it gets, if we can get ten points from that lot we’ve done well

It''s certainly a difficult run! Hard to tell though as teams you expect to do well, a decent proportion often under perform in this league and vice versa.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]Birmingham away

W.B.A. home

Sheffield Utd away

Preston home

Leeds home

Ipswich away

Middlesboro home

That’s as tough as it gets, if we can get ten points from that lot we’ve done well[/quote]
that''s the spirit

Depends how quickly we get the seige mentality going.  We are always going to be a good technical side with the players we''ve got, but unless we have that fight, we won''t get the points we need to succeed.  To be fair, we got that going quite early on last season, but we have to do it from day one this season and keep it going for the whole season, if we want to be successful overall.
How many points?  21 is the target, obvioiusly - and if we get a good start, that should be the aim, but anything above 15 (equivalent of 4 wins at home and 3 draws away) would be excellent.  Any less and we would be playing catch up for the rest of the season - it wouldn''t be a disaster, but a good start would give us encouragment and belief that promotion or at least play offs is on.
Would be particularly satisfying to get another three points at Bramall Lane,

last season there was superb, not least because of childish antics of their staff, but to do it again would be priceless.

9 would be on a par with last seasons average; below that would be disappointing - 15 points is auto promotion contender rate.

Double figures is what we need to demonstrate that we have improved; and we can do that. But will we.

I already know the results, Putin told me, but I am not telling any of you because you will go straight to the bookies and ruin the odds.

It''ll be us the supporters fault if we don''t get 21 points from the first seven games......If we don''t achieve those 21 points, we should as loyal NCFC support, self flagellate our buttocks with inflatable canaries until we bleed yellow and green from the whack marks on our rumps......TROO FANS!

"WHACKO!"

[quote user="Mello Yello"]It''ll be us the supporters fault if we don''t get 21 points from the first seven games......If we don''t achieve those 21 points, we should as loyal NCFC support, self flagellate our buttocks with inflatable canaries until we bleed yellow and green from the whack marks on our rumps......TROO FANS!

"WHACKO!"[/quote]

LOL!

Anything over 7 points will be a good start. If we lose any games we could claim the result is only advisory and that a final decision should be made by the EFL. 😊

If we are not top of the league after the first 10 games I will be calling for the immediate and unconditional resignation of the entire board of directors of ncfc and Farke

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Anything over 7 points will be a good start. If we lose any games we could claim the result is only advisory and that a final decision should be made by the EFL. 😊[/quote]
it might be best if you confined your stupidity to the one thread

[quote user="Ben"]
[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Anything over 7 points will be a good start. If we lose any games we could claim the result is only advisory and that a final decision should be made by the EFL. 😊[/quote]
[/quote]
After your efforts on the Trumpland thread, perhaps you ought to heed your own advice.

It is a tough start but the league is a tough one

i still will be judging Farke after 10 games

last season we had the Transition Excuse a bad start and the club will be saying it was a tough start etc

No Excuses this season for Farke and Webber you have had time to get it right now start producing

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Ben"]
[/quote]
After your efforts on the Trumpland thread, perhaps you ought to heed your own advice.
[/quote]
Self awareness is something that City1st is yet to grasp.

That oap pa pig follows me around the forum is some thing I do understand
For others my point was that the ''brexit'' thread or thoughts do not not spill out onto the rest of the forum.
Sadly  El Grunto thinks it more important to have another dig at me than is the idea of retaining board integrity.
Still, it is Til ... so  what can you expect ?

Ah the old follow you around the board routine trotted out yet again. What a tragic individual you really are.

Ben wrote the following post at 30/07/2018 6:11 PM:

Crafty Canary wrote:

Anything over 7 points will be a good start. If we lose any games we could claim the result is only advisory and that a final decision should be made by the EFL. 😊

Oh get a life you dipstick.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Ah the old follow you around the board routine trotted out yet again. What a tragic individual you really are.
[/quote]
so tragic that you need to constantly comment about me
still one way of spending your twilight years I suppose

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]Ben wrote the following post at 30/07/2018 6:11 PM:

Crafty Canary wrote:

Oh get a life you dipstick.[/quote]
or perhaps keep your brexit thoughts to the brexit thread

Five points from the first seven games. we''ll be exploited in our left and right back positions, and Farke will not be sure of his best players or structure until we''re a few games into the season. Well end up mid-table but will score a few more goals this time around

Ben wrote the following post at 30/07/2018 9:59 PM:

Crafty Canary wrote:

Ben wrote the following post at 30/07/2018 6:11 PM: Crafty Canary wrote: Anything over 7 points will be a good start. If we lose any games we could claim the result is only advisory and that a final decision should be made by the EFL. 😊 it might be best if you confined your stupidity to the one thread Oh get a life you dipstick.

or perhaps keep your brexit thoughts to the brexit thread

The day you tell me where I can post will never dawn.

[quote user="Ben"]
[/quote]

Coming from you that''s a massive compliment

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Ben"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Forgot opinion are not welcome .. sad really

[quote user="Mike "][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Ben"]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Forgot opinion are not welcome .. sad really[/quote]

Wrong end of the thread apologies...