Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Football Lads Alliance

[quote user="Mr Benn"]
That you don''t seem to understand the difference between a personal comment and an official party endorsement does suggest you are not the brightest
That you appear to also be supporting the FLA 
It is not too difficult to put two and two together
[/quote]

And come up with five.

Good people have tried to inform you what this group was about. It may have started with decent intentions....
[url]https://metro.co.uk/2018/10/13/football-lads-charge-at-police-as-far-right-march-turns-violent-8035492/[/url]
[url]https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politics/democratic-football-lads-alliance-march-13412119[/url]

It''s important to me. The rise of far-right groups is a clear threat and people need to be aware. Why wouldn''t you want people to know what groups alligned to football, maybe our own club, are getting up to?

[quote user="Rock the Boat"]Why is Herman digging up posts from four months ago in order to sh!t stir? Are you that bored?[/quote]
Why are you so touchy about it?

[quote user="Herman"]It''s important to me. The rise of far-right groups is a clear threat and people need to be aware. Why wouldn''t you want people to know what groups alligned to football, maybe our own club, are getting up to?[/quote]

Bxllxcks you are. You''re looking for your Sunday entertainment more like.

[quote user="Rock the Boat"][quote user="Herman"]It''s important to me. The rise of far-right groups is a clear threat and people need to be aware. Why wouldn''t you want people to know what groups alligned to football, maybe our own club, are getting up to?[/quote]

Bxllxcks you are. You''re looking for your Sunday entertainment more like.[/quote]
Wow, RTB really doesn''t like his racist views and nazi mates being exposed does he? 

it''s only hand crank - he sometimes gets a bit potty mouthed in the evening
have a look on the brexit thread where he is effin'' an jeffin'' as Jools

Rock the Boat wrote:

Why is Herman digging up posts from four months ago in order to sh!t stir? Are you that bored?

Did you not see the news yesterday?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/oct/13/anti-fascists-block-route-of-democratic-football-lads-alliance-london-march

Funny how it didn''t make much of a splash whereas the media was full about a couple of entrants on a dance show and whether the public approved of them.

I give up.

On 20/06/2018 at 22:59, bringbackchippy said:

have my support 100% looking forward to next meeting/march

In case anyone was wondering why this odious little bigot has just discovered his log in details