Sign in to follow this  
shefcanary

Football Lads Alliance

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]
[quote user="kick it off"]I didn''t watch the video and I don''t profess to be an expert on which parks have royal decrees. It was Birmingham in all the news so it was a pretty logical leap, rather than assuming youd dredged through local news from 3 months ago to find a reason to complain about brown people. The discussion still stands regardless. You have a problem with muslims that even extends to petty crap like public prayers. It''s still pathetic and you''re still a racist.[/quote]
Exactly as I said, you didn''t even watch the video that we were discussing but you still jumped into a debate like a petulant manchild so that you could virtue signal your snowflake credentials despite admitting you knew nothing about the subject.
I won''t stoop down to your level of name-calling other than to say you, Herman and City 1st make perfect bedfellows.
[/quote]
[:D]

In what way did the points I made require me to have watched the video? You have an issue with brown people praying peacefully. That was clear from the thread, it doesn''t require me to watch the video to comment on your response to it. Your response to it shows you up for exactly what you are, a bigoted racist. The video is immaterial. The sooner your ilk of dinosaurs die off, the better.

Rick O''Shea wrote the following post at 20/06/2018 6:36 AM:

We should be asking our own far right expert Winky what is his definition of a racist is

Don’t know much about racists but I do know that a BMI of 45 shows a lack of self control and an unfortunate tendency to overindulge oneself👍

[quote user="Van wink"]Rick O''Shea wrote the following post at 20/06/2018 6:36 AM:

We should be asking our own far right expert Winky what is his definition of a racist is

Don’t know much about racists but I do know that a BMI of 45 shows a lack of self control and an unfortunate tendency to overindulge oneself👍[/quote]

Says everything you need to know about your vile character and views

[quote user="FenwayFrank"]When you say “ touching a pelican “ ...[/quote]
does that involve the old ''bill'' ?

[quote user="kick it off"]I didn''t watch the video and I don''t profess to be an expert on which parks have royal decrees. It was Birmingham in all the news so it was a pretty logical leap, rather than assuming youd dredged through local news from 3 months ago to find a reason to complain about brown people. The discussion still stands regardless. You have a problem with muslims that even extends to petty crap like public prayers. It''s still pathetic and you''re still a racist.[/quote]
Exactly as I said, you didn''t even watch the video that we were discussing but you still jumped into a debate like a petulant manchild so that you could virtue signal your snowflake credentials despite admitting you knew nothing about the subject.
I won''t stoop down to your level of name-calling other than to say you, Herman and City 1st make perfect bedfellows.
[/quote]
I have been, I accept, polite and, I accept, gave what I believe to be, I accept, factual answers to your statements.Well,I accept, on this thread anyway. I accept.

[/quote]
Whereas you contributions have been fair minded and balanced
[quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="KiwiScot"]This might sound a

bit random, but I learned today that saying Chicks with Dicks is

transphobic and you should just say woman or at most trans woman.[/quote]

I would just call
them mentally ill.[/quote]
"If you climbed into a gorilla suit and claimed to be a gorilla and

expected me to accept you as a gorilla, I would say you are mentally

ill. "
And folk on here regard you as an ignorant bigot
I wonder why

[quote user="Mr Benn"][quote user="Rock The Boat"]
[/quote]
Whereas you contributions have been fair minded and balanced
[quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="KiwiScot"]This might sound a

bit random, but I learned today that saying Chicks with Dicks is

transphobic and you should just say woman or at most trans woman.[/quote]

I would just call
them mentally ill.[/quote]
"If you climbed into a gorilla suit and claimed to be a gorilla and

expected me to accept you as a gorilla, I would say you are mentally

ill. "
And folk on here regard you as an ignorant bigot
I wonder why
[/quote]
Whateve you get up to in private, City 1st, you should keep it private.

Yep, I''m sure that will make folk change their minds that you are a racist bigot.

[quote user="Mr Benn"]Yep, I''m sure that will make folk change their minds that you are a racist bigot.[/quote]
Funny thing is, he hasn''t once denied being a racist, maybe he''s proud of it.

Suggest you take a walk past your local war cemetery on the way and check how many on their died fighting against what you stand for
Maybe take your ''nazi'' regalia to the cenotaph in November, I''m sure you will be most welcome !

Stop reading it then, if pointing out the realities of being part of a far right movement upsets you so much.

[quote user="Mr Benn"]Stop reading it then, if pointing out the realities of being part of a far right movement upsets you so much.
[/quote]
I read it because i had an input on the very first page but as usual you have resorted to name calling .

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Jesus wept this thread has gone past being ridiculous.[/quote]
Just the standard. Lefties calling Righties racist and Righties calling Lefties snowflakes. Not much between any of them to be totally honest.

[quote user="hogesar"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Jesus wept this thread has gone past being ridiculous.[/quote]
Just the standard. Lefties calling Righties racist and Righties calling Lefties snowflakes. Not much between any of them to be totally honest.
[/quote]
That is a mild way of putting it hoggy but is there really any need for posts like this on what is a football forum after all ?
Maybe take your ''nazi'' regalia to the cenotaph in November.

On the whole this thread has been decent people showing a zero tolerance to racism and the use of misinformation to spread their cause.

Til is right though. There is no need for asinine remarks just because someone has a different point of view.

I would like to think I am right when I say there is no-one on this forum who is anything like those in the FLA.

There has been some tic remarks just to inflame the topic and some people do support some contreversial views about race (wasn''t Brexit attributed to migration?) and perhaps feel superior to others but that tends to be a British island race, we won the war, haven''t been invaded for 900 years attitude that is clearly evident in some of our newspaper headlines.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="hogesar"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Jesus wept this thread has gone past being ridiculous.[/quote]
[/quote]
That is a mild way of putting it hoggy but is there really any need for posts like this on what is a football forum after all ?
Maybe take your ''nazi'' regalia to the cenotaph in November.
[/quote]
There is every need when a bunch of racists uses the clubs badge to associate the club with their views
Odd that you see no problem with that, more so given the club''s anti racist stance, but you seem to be getting rather aerated over others pointing that out.
Just as you seem to dislike the idea that someone who refers to others as mentally ill, on the basis of their sexuality, is referred to as a bigot.
Perhaps you should tell the club that their anti rascist campaign and support for LGBT matters ''has not place in a football'' club.
(always interesting to see when one dog howls what other animals join in)

So you think that all those involved with the local FLA are a '' bunch of racists '' well knowing a few of them personally i can assure you that they are not.
My view gained from first hand experience whereas yours i have little doubt does not extend to stepping out from behind your computer.

If your friends in the FLA are not racist, I would suggest they stop associating with a group that has been identfied as racist and islamaphobic. Whatever the FLA was when it was started it has become a group that is unquestionably far-right.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]
So you think that all those involved with the local FLA are a '' bunch of racists '' well knowing a few of them personally i can assure you that they are not.
My view gained from first hand experience whereas yours i have little doubt does not extend to stepping out from behind your computer.
[/quote]
No, those are your words.
Why you feel the need to defend a group that
"includes posts by members calling for Khan, London’s first Muslim mayor,

to be “hanged” and for Abbott, Britain’s first black female MP, to be

“run over”. There are also posts claiming mosque attacker Osborne is a

“scapegoat” and suggesting he was right to plot to kill Labour leader

Jeremy Corbyn."
is for you to know, and the rest of us to have a good guess at.

In the same way, I’m quite sure there are more than a few current activists on the left who have posted grossly offensive messages about current members of the government, but that doesn’t mean that all Labour supporters are naive, bigoted, self-righteous zealots.

Jonncfc wrote the following post at 21/06/2018 6:52 PM:

In the same way, I’m quite sure there are more than a few current activists on the left who have posted grossly offensive messages about current members of the government, but that doesn’t mean that all Labour supporters are naive, bigoted, self-righteous zealots.

Apart from the Labour Leader of course who knew, or should have known exactly what he was doing👍

[quote user="Jonncfc"]In the same way, I’m quite sure there are more than a few current activists on the left who have posted grossly offensive messages about current members of the government, but that doesn’t mean that all Labour supporters are naive, bigoted, self-righteous zealots.[/quote]
oh dear
those Labour members views are not put up and kept on the official Labour Facebook page,
in fact political parties will quickly distance themselves from what they see as offensive comment and/or behaviour (see Chope/Tory party)
perhaps you are an FLA supporter as you don''t sound too bright

[quote user="Mr Benn"]
[quote user="Jonncfc"]In the same way, I’m quite sure there are more than a few current activists on the left who have posted grossly offensive messages about current members of the government, but that doesn’t mean that all Labour supporters are naive, bigoted, self-righteous zealots.[/quote]
oh dear
those Labour members views are not put up and kept on the official Labour Facebook page,
in fact political parties will quickly distance themselves from what they see as offensive comment and/or behaviour (see Chope/Tory party)
perhaps you are an FLA supporter as you don''t sound too bright
[/quote]

Having waded through page after page of of this twaddle, I’ve come to the conclusion that you''re very quick to make baseless and rather silly assumptions about people you’ve never met or know nothing about.

That you don''t seem to understand the difference between a personal comment and an official party endorsement does suggest you are not the brightest
That you appear to also be supporting the FLA 
It is not too difficult to put two and two together