Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Fingers crossed

touched wood, lucky red pants on, kissed the blarney stone - all done this morning.

I am still holding hands with wiz in faith, even though his is lost, and beyond everything I have embraced our coaches hope mentality.

I am hoping so much it hurts - heres to a good result today...

As one voice, without negativity until the final whistle, get behind the club and

KICK IT OFF...

OTBC

Feeling much the same way myself and am hoping that all will be okay after the final whistle

Hope is such a great way to start the day but it is actions and results that count as hope is a really crappy way to end the day

[quote]Feeling much the same way myself and am hoping that all will be okay after the final whistle Hope is such a great way to start the day but it is actions and results that count as hope ...[/quote]

And I''m rubbing my balls in support of Worthy (Well for today at least!) as a City fan what else can you do.?.

And it is my birthday, honestly!. 

And guess what prezzie I want?, thats right, 3 points.

[quote]And I''m rubbing my balls in support of Worthy (Well for today at least!) as a City fan what else can you do.?. And it is my birthday, honestly!. And guess what prezzie I want?, thats right, 3 poi...[/quote]

Oh happy umpteenth birthday then Wiz,

[quote]And I''m rubbing my balls in support of Worthy (Well for today at least!) as a City fan what else can you do.?. And it is my birthday, honestly!. And guess what prezzie I want?, thats right, 3 poi...[/quote]

well happy birthday whiz

hope you enjoy your present.......