Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

New forum software - what would you like to see?

Got rid of Leo Vegas now bloody The Suzuki Weekend To Remember keeps coming up. Is this down to Balls and Corbyn

[quote user="ricardo"]Agree with Purple, need to be able to select a page number to go back on long threads. I''ve seen it work on other forums.[/quote]If you look at the URL at the top Ricardo, where it says "forums/cs/forums/" which is followed by the current page number. change that to where you want to go and Bob''s yer uncle.
For example......
http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/2237/3381990/ShowPost.aspx#3381990
Change to.....
http://services.pinkun.com/forums/pinkun-forums/cs/forums/2000/3381990/ShowPost.aspx#3381990
Then make it live......
[<:o)]

[quote user="lappinitup"]
Ease up with the filters.
@rse, cr@p and sh!t are hardly swear words these days...
[/quote][:D] However, combining these to make "5h1tty cr@p @rse" is hugely offensive [;)]

[quote user="BobLoz3"][quote user="lappinitup"]
[/quote][:D] However, combining these to make "5h1tty cr@p @rse" is hugely offensive [;)][/quote]Your talking out of your @rse just like 5h1tty First with his cr@p. [:D]

[quote user="Fuzzar"]

Preventing users continually coming up with ''hilarious'' revised user names, pick a bloody name and stick to it. [/quote]
hear hear

Mr Beaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You change your name more frequently than I change my pants

[quote user="daly"]Mr Beaneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

You change your name more frequently than I change my pants[/quote]
I''ll be back to Mr Ben tomorrow
it was only to respond to the po faced Fuzzar

[quote user="lappinitup"]
[/quote]
Certainly not if you sit near the directors box and we let in a late goal

If the archive is to disappear could we have a bit of notice so that we can give some of the gems one last hurrah....

The archive should definitely be ported - it''s a great way to publicly humiliate posters'' previous opinions when they''re proved horribly wrong. Surely we''d all miss that?

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Imagine a situation where King Keano could always return with a clean slate...[/quote]
Nope, that can''t be allowed.[li]

Personally I’m not too bothered about the edit button. The ability to filter out posts that end “... stinking rich Chinese investor in” would be good though.

We 100% need the old posts though, otherwise this site would just be like an existing poster flouncing off and starting their own alternative message board wouldn’t it?

And it’s taken me 11 years to get close to a 5,000 post count - would be great if we could preserve that too? Because I am that sad.

like/dislike or upvote/downvote buttons please. Often can''t be bothered to post just to state that I agree with something.

Second whoever said the TWTD set up is pretty decent.

I like the idea of being able to ''hide'' certain posters as it means you can block out some of the inevitable bickering and the posters who never seem to post about the actual football.

If posters would post in the section that are not about football you would have no need to see them at all.
Seems a bit too tricky a task for admin to move them. Clicking a button is very difficult for some it seems.

I''m afraid you miss my point Shrimper.

There are too many posters on here who are on football threads but only really interesting in posting about other posters or fans, rather than giving their own views on the football and matters at hand.

I''ve got zero problem with non-football threads.

[quote user="king canary"]I''m afraid you miss my point Shrimper.

There are too many posters on here who are on football threads but only really interesting in posting about other posters or fans, rather than giving their own views on the football and matters at hand.

I''ve got zero problem with non-football threads.[/quote]
[Y]

Maximum of 500 characters per post so we can get rid of this electricity sapping TL;DR nonsense.
Like/dislike/binner/troll button.

1. Go to last post option on thread

2. View last read post on thread

3. Edit post

4. Ability to post images

5. Ability to post videos