Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

2018/19 PuPs prediction pledges

On 03/08/2018 at 00:28, nutty nigel said:

Thanks for putting this up Crabby and thanks for the pledges so far.

King Keano and I are repeating last season''s pledge of £1 per point for the difference between the two rivals. 

I''ll also pledge £1 for every clean sheet.

£1... make it £25 per clean sheet 😉

42 minutes ago, Ward 3 said:

£1... make it £25 per clean sheet 😉

That would cost you £325 Wardy😮

Make it a fiver per clean sheet and I'll go halves with you👍

Looks like thanks to Farke and his men, lots of money for a very worthy cause will be raised, great job from all you guys.

Nutty, can you confirm you received my sum to your PayPal, I’m always cautious using it. Thanks.

• Thanks 1

I can Indy thank you 🌟 It's on the other thread with the totals. 

I'll update the totals again at the next opportunity. 🙃

Edited by nutty nigel

On 24/09/2018 at 13:03, PurpleCanary said:
I will pledge £1 for every Hernandez league goal (Saturday''s included)  and - since I think he will - £5 that Farke will last the season as Norwich City manager.

With the wisdom of hindsight (plus Hernandez''s injury) I will change the goal pledge to £1 for every League goal Pukki scores. The £5 pledge for Farke staying in his job all season remains.

Nutty, that is - gulp! - £29 for Pukki and £5 for my faith in Farke (not that I would dream of making a point there😃) and I will throw in £8 for my original promise on Hernandez's goals, so a cheque for £42 will eventually wend its way to Nutty Towers.

• Like 1

On 16/11/2018 at 11:53, Feedthewolf said:

Bit late to the party here, but I'll do the same as last season - 10p per league point won, plus 10p per league goal scored. Should be a bit more profitable than last year!

I'll add £10 if we make the playoffs then an additional £10 if we go up through the playoffs. If we finish second I'll add £25 and if we win the league I'll add £50.

Gulp!

94 goals plus 93 points: £18.70
CHAMPIONS!: £50

Just sent you £68.70, Eddie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thanks Purple and Wolfie. Two of our top PUPs.

I'm out all day but will update the totals first chance I get👍

So with DJ160, GeenTshirt 50, LDC 35, Purple 42, FTW 68.70 & nutty 32.50 the totals are now....

And with £5,098 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £12,487 since we began and after presenting £2,324 on April 6th we have £570 towards the next presentation.

• Thanks 2

And remember we've still got £250 from "Mike" to come...

"I''ll pledge £1 for every week (as of Sunday night) City spend at 12th or above in the league and add an extra £1 for each week in the top 6."

I couldn't be bothered calculating this so I've just assumed we were in the top 6 each week (46 x 2) and will round it up to a £100. 👍😂
Nutty, will wing you the funny money via the usual route towards the end of the week! 💸

Apples

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

So with these latest two pledges here are the totals : -

And with £5,254 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £12,643 since we began and after presenting £2,324 on April 6th we have £726 towards the next presentation.

This community is totally awesome. I just received another £20 anonymous donation so we have new totals already: -

And with £5,274 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £12,663 since we began and after presenting £2,324 on April 6th we have £746 towards the next presentation.