Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

2018/19 PuPs prediction pledges

These threads seems to give Nutty a bit more money for the pot, so pledge away!

I will go for £2 for every position we finish above the Binners and also £1 for every Jordan Rhodes and Tim Klose, League goal.

£5 for every place we finish above Ipswich and £5 for every goal scored by Jordan Rhodes.
  • Thanks 1

I''ll pledge £1 for every week (as of Sunday night) City spend at 12th or above in the league and add an extra £1 for each week in the top 6.

Apples

I will pledge £1 for every Hernandez league goal (Saturday''s included)  and - since I think he will - £5 that Farke will last the season as Norwich City manager.

Normally I''d go for £10 per hat-trick scored by any player in the league or cup but this year I''ll have any 2 goals scored by a single player in any league or cup game. Does that make sense?

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]I will pledge £1 for every Hernandez league goal (Saturday''s included)  and - since I think he will - £5 that Farke will last the season as Norwich City manager.[/quote]
With the wisdom of hindsight (plus Hernandez''s injury) I will change the goal pledge to £1 for every League goal Pukki scores. The £5 pledge for Farke staying in his job all season remains.

FFS, I paid out a fortune last season, and it looks like I''d best get saving!

Mind you, they say there is always someone worse off than yourself, don''t they dj11?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]FFS, I paid out a fortune last season, and it looks like I''d best get saving!

Mind you, they say there is always someone worse off than yourself, don''t they dj11?[/quote]
If it wasn''t for bad luck you''d have no luck at all.......[:D]
( with apologies to '' Born Under A Bad Sign '' )

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Nutty, can I pay a bit off , every month, until the end of the season? It would help my cash flow.[/quote]
Of course. But Jordan Rhodes is doing his best to help you...
I actually had to do that a couple of seasons ago when I pledged a quid for every league and cup appearance and goal for our youngsters[:)]
If you were King Keano now would you offer £30 or have faith in Lambert....

I am now drinking halves in an effort to pay my pledge, but should Ipswich get relegated and Norwich get promoted I have a contingency for a bottle of champagne.

Bit late to the party here, but I'll do the same as last season - 10p per league point won, plus 10p per league goal scored. Should be a bit more profitable than last year!

I'll add £10 if we make the playoffs then an additional £10 if we go up through the playoffs. If we finish second I'll add £25 and if we win the league I'll add £50.

On 02/08/2018 at 22:48, Parma Ham's gone mouldy said:

£10 for every place Norwich finish above 12th.

Parma

Parma cashed in and sent £120. Thank you buddy, you're a star🌟

And with £4,623 for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, sponsorships donations and competitions we now have a total of £11,788 since we began £2,195 of which is already banked for the next presentation.

• Like 5

Looking at this thread I think there is some serious money coming CSF's way.............

My pledge was for £1 for every Pukki (29)/Rhodes (6) league goals. £35 coming your way Nutty from me.

What a season!

• Like 2

On 04/08/2018 at 22:45, dj11 said:

£5 for every place we finish above Ipswich and £5 for every goal scored by Jordan Rhodes.

Thanks DJ you star 🌟

£160 just hit my PayPal for our wonderful DS boys and girls. I'll update the totals next chance I get👍

• Like 2