Sign in to follow this  
sheded

Hucks called Pike a cheat !!

Hucks was entirely in the right in moaning about   being sent off   for calling Pikey a cheat ,  whilst  Rooney was giving  mass expletives to the ref in his last match , and never got a yellow for it !  

Never mind Hucks ,  we all know there`s one law for the rich , and another for the poor .....  

I don''t blame Hucks for getting sent off. I think he was fouled and gets too little protection from officials. If after having time to think about it he feels he did not deserve to be sent off, I would trust his judgment on that

However, I think he said he ''basically'' called the referee a cheat. I suspect that basically contained a few expletives!

well, you can see the frustration for hux, but i think him being out is doing us some good. We seem to rely on him too much, and like today we won 2-0 this first time huckerby hasnt played this season, and we won........ does that tell you something?

this is a good chance to learn not to rely on huckerby, keep it going city!

[quote]well, you can see the frustration for hux, but i think him being out is doing us some good. We seem to rely on him too much, and like today we won 2-0 this first time huckerby hasnt played this season...[/quote]

That   would be a natural  thought  AJ , given that it coincided with our first win this season  !    but Watford will be  a different proposition ....    lets see what  transpires on Tuesday  , if  that match  ALSO  sees  an improvement  , then Nigel  might think about giving Hucks  a well earned  rest  , and bringing him on in the second half  for a few matches   , that will give the team  time to adjust to  a new situation .

You may well be right No-Mad  !    hard to imagine Hucks JUST calling Pike a cheat !!