Sign in to follow this  
lincsy88

Sheffield United really love us

Knuckle-draggers. Strange how Wednesday fans seem to be fine, but United fans seem to be such tools... or is that just my experience? I''d bloody love us to scratch a horrible 1-0 with a dubious last-minute penalty, that''d be just beautiful.

Ftw, got it spot on.

I want to see a vein burst on that bellend of a managers head.

I want United fans to feel like theyve been hard done by. Bunch of insufferable morons.

To be honest, I''d forgotten they were in the Championship until I saw we were playing them tomorrow.

Strange they waste so much energy thinking about us.

[quote user="Van wink"]“there 5 minutes of fame“

Thick as pigshit indeed.[/quote]you need to get out a bit Hand Crank, perhaps a walk around the grounds would helpif you are allowedit might release a bit of that stress and anger

Oh the irony.  Come on Hercules.  As you are one of the self-professed intelligent remainers rather than an ''uneducated'' leaver, you should know that it is:''their 5 minutes of fame''

For all their bluster, I imagine it boils down to the fact Farke was tactically superior to their manager, as we nullified and beat them at their own place. I believe very few teams have done this season.

Of course they don''t like us. Let''s make sure they get a wonderful welcome as our esteemed guests tomorrow.

To be honest I couldn''t give two hoots about them as a club other than the way they acted earlier this season so i would like to see us do them tomorrow purely for that reason.

They had basically got used to winning at home and couldn''t handle it when we went there and beat them.

We are playing better now than we were at that stage (although on that day our defence was immense) and man for man we have got better players than them so i think we can put on a good performance tomorrow. They were riding the momentum of their promotion earlier in the season but its worn off a bit now.

I think their manager, new to that level of football, didn''t help by his bleating that we won because they cheated.

Forum remarks are of little value when discussing another club. Hence I don''t see the point in slagging off Ipswich. They are not my club. Just an opponent.

I was at Bramall Lane. Yes, we did them with some gamesmanship. Like 101 teams have done to us at CR, and we have not done enough of over recent decades. We were not as bad as Middlesboro that game in the season we went up, and you didn''t see ALex Neil crying like a schoolgirl about it afterwards.
Their fans assaulted ours for absolutely no reason when we were penned into a chokepoint, and their manager was a complete b3ll3nd blaming our bus being late for their defeat. They''re nowhere close to as good as they think they are, and I hope we give them absolutely no respect when they come to CR. Turn the water off in the away dressing room, allow a "fault in the electronic ticketing system" to delay their fans entry to the away end for the entire first half... whatever - treat them with utter contempt and give Wilder something real to cry about rather than his bizarre, nonsensical whinging.
I went to Fenerbahce pre-season friendly there a few years ago - I follow Fener a little from when I lived in Turkey and Sheff is only an hour up the road for me. Fener fans created a great atmosphere, and set off flares etc. They initially cheered the flares, then started chanting "w4nker5" about... the flares. They were 1-0 down all game, then scored 2 after Fenerbahce had made about 8 or 9 subs and had their reserves out.... Sheff Utd then proceeded to celebrate winning a pre-season friendly when they only scored after the opposition had switched almost the entire first 11 out, as if they had just won the world cup. It was a truly outstanding display of tinpottery.

Horrible lot who it will be a great pleasure to turn over tomorrow!

To think the S c um call them "Norwich of the North"!

Being from Norwich and having spent 3 awesome years at Sheffield Hallam uni I have to say their city is a great place for a young person to live and it has far superior transport to Norwich. On the flip side, the locals are their downfall. The amount of beggars and chavy imbeciles I would encounter in less student areas wasn''t great. Every city has these people but one day I was waiting to cross a road and a guy wound down his window, sniffed up the biggest load of mucus possible and spat it in my face... northerners for you.

On the footballing side I think in the game earlier this season we caught them when they were confident and ended their home run without defeat in such a manner they took it badly, as anyone would, but overstepped the mark. Its football - anyone that hurts the other teams fans over a result isn''t a football fan. Because of that I''d love to see us finally thrash a team but realistically think we''ll struggle after the Chelsea game. I could see a 2-1 loss or maybe 1-1 draw.

I rewatched the last ten minutes of that game on Ifollow, to enjoy the funniest momenty of out time-wasting. Gunn''s act with the coke bottle was was one of the funniest pieces of gamesmanship I''ve seen. (The top prize still goes to Holt vs Stoke away. 91st min, 1-0 to City. Holt brings it to the flag, holds is well until gets a slight knock and takes a fall. FK. Ref sets wall up but Holt''s unhappy with it, paces it himself, and makes the ref set the wall a yard further. Then walks back and passes the ball to the nearest teammate, gets it back and plays the ball on one of the outrushing Stoke players to get a corner kick. There''s still half a minute on the clock, but ref ends the game...)

There''s not much to play for in this season, but I''m beginnning to look forward to this match....

There seems to be a lot of testosterone in Sheffield-must be why United''s celebrity ''actor'' fan beats his wife.

Have a  friend that i  worked alongside coaching youth players over here for a few years, hes a Blades Fan. We''ve always given each others team a bit of support when were in different divisions. Congratulated him on their promotion and looked forward to our teams meeting. I have not heard from him since i texted  ''''BOOM'''' when we went 1 nil up against them. Sensistive lads these Northerners.