Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Brighton 0 Chelsea 2

But how can this be happening to a Chris Hughton side???

Everyone in the media keeps telling us what a super manager he is after his unblemished record at Newcastle and Brighton so far.

I wonder if Conte would like to appeal what Caballero has just done?

To me it does. I put a post on the site 2 and half hours ago.

Goes to prove Chelsea second string are not great in fact poor. As were the Arsenal team we played in Carabou. PL teams at the top do not carry good enough squads.

But City were very impressive in both the games against so called giants.

And Conte might not want a replay of the Hazard dive just now.

"GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]Brighton will be OK. ....hughton has signed a Dutch striker to score them the goals ......sound familiar"

You''ve beaten me to mentioning this. The 14m pound club record signing of Jürgen Locadia, a 24- yo. Dutch sparpshooter with some international cup experience, which includes being knocked out form the EL by Slovenian side NK Osijek shows lots of similarities to our RvW signing. Makes one wonder it it''ll work our any better to Brighton than Rvw worked out for us. :)

We''ve not had an update on RvW for a while. Wonder how he''s getting on?

I doubt Chelsea would have given Caballero a Flu jab.

He is never going to catch anything.

[quote user="Ian"]We''ve not had an update on RvW for a while. Wonder how he''s getting on?[/quote]To be fair to RVW he scored 20 in 32 games for Vitesse last season and 7 goals in 10 games for Basel so far this season. Ive been keeping my eyes on Basel, i still fear they could come in for big Timm before end of month, February cant come soon enough in this regard.

quote user="Ian" "We''ve not had an update on RvW for a while. Wonder how he''s getting on?"

Ricky is doing reasonably well. After finding his feet (and level) in the Eredivisie last season, almost snatching the Dutch golden boot, he moved on to FC Basel, where he scored 7 in 10 games before being ruled out by injury for over two months.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]We''ll see rvw terrorising the man city defence in the champions league next month[/quote]Well he has a career average of a goal every 2.5 games - would be nice to see a striker with those kind of stats in the yellow and green.