[quote user="Mad Steve"]Impresses more and more each game

What was really impressive was his strength in holding off the Sheffield thugs and his ability to win back the ball

If he can do it with his body frame why can''t Nelson O win more balls?

One striker at the club and his work ethic and attitude is flawed

Delia out[/quote]"Jamal Lewis is great""But we only have one striker and he is rubbish""Delia out"O...........K.

Tbh it has crossed my mind :"why didn''t we sell Nelson for a bucket load and keep Cam?" He worked his socks off for us and is a model pro. NO just seems so lethargic atm

[quote user="ROBFLECK"]Tbh it has crossed my mind :"why didn''t we sell Nelson for a bucket load and keep Cam?" He worked his socks off for us and is a model pro. NO just seems so lethargic atm[/quote]

Not a chance of either of them scoring so I guess the extra money for NO would have been useful

Has anyone actually come in for Nelson this month? Selling Cam actually made a great deal of sense, due to wages, age, decent fee, lack of game time etc. - but more importantly someone actually wanted him!

While i am nowhere near a fan of Oliveira. I do think it is harsh sometimes to blame a striker, no doubt brought up on ball to feet or space, who has to compete aerially so many times against a tall CB who is facing the ball.

I would like us to sell him but I think he is becoming a target unjustly sometimes.

People are still raving about Lewis and rightly so. But tell it like it is. He caused the first goal. Nobody on his back though. And they shouldn''t be either.