Sign in to follow this  
Punctured Bicycle on a hillside desolate

How on earth can we only have 1 senior striker

Blimey, a couple more to go and you''ve got the full houseSo many whingers, whiners and closet binners in one threadProbably not seen since the paupers handed over their club to Marcus Evans and they were all on here pitchforks a'' wavin  boasting how they then had an ''hinvestor'' and it would be spend, spend spend

(remind me how that turned out)

[quote user="Mad Steve"]It''s not just CamJam we need to replace but the absolute minimum to cover loss of form and injury is 3

I can''t see us being able to afford 2 decent strikers[/quote]

Mad Steve, you forgot to say ‘Delia out’.

Yet another ''favourites to sign'' sitooaashun:

http://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/canaries-transfer-rumours-middlesbrough-ashley-fletcher-1-5363620

We''ll see.

Surprised we haven’t been Linked with Walters, not playing much and the type of player who would give his all, although I’m not his biggest fan he would be a good experienced option for us.

I think we have one striker too many!

I think we as fans need to get real. Farke is unlikely to change his preferred line up which is a minimum of seven defenders. Forget what the prematch stated formation might be - look at the positions players take up. There is not a huge point in us having a striker at the moment. Maybe let the next manager buy one.