Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Magical assistance!.

Most of you newbies will discount this, but older posters will be more respectful of my awesome powers. Because today, there will be a 12th man on the pitch with City against the Pilgrims.

Gasp, who? you cry.....ME!, well in a magical sense anyway.

The 1st wiz will spend this morning ''spell casting'' and applying hexes in Plymouth''s general direction.

For you newbies, this is not Harry bloody Potter stuff working here, but real seventh law magic.

And all for City''s benefit, I trust Nigel will be grateful tomorrow.

See if you can spot the spells working their magic. 

Wiz!you called the man by his real name,do I detect a leaf being turned over or is this a lull in the ongoing storm

[quote]Most of you newbies will discount this, but older posters will be more respectful of my awesome powers. Because today, there will be a 12th man on the pitch with City against the Pilgrims. Gasp, who?...[/quote]

why would nigel benefit anything from you after slagging him off none stop theses last weeks. i''m no wizard or witch just a city fan getting behind my team

come on you yellow.

[quote]Wiz!you called the man by his real name,do I detect a leaf being turned over or is this a lull in the ongoing storm[/quote]

A New Leaf No Legs?.

Could well be.

Lets just say I''ve heeded some wise words, from a very wise man on Carrowroad.net. 

King: Chill out, and stop the aggressive vibes, it gives you no credit.

[quote]why would nigel benefit anything from you after slagging him off none stop theses last weeks. i''m no wizard or witch just a city fan getting behind my team come on you yellow.[/quote]

Plymouth: Hit the woodwork twice, 2 clear penalties turned down by the ref, great saves needed by Greeno.

That''s why NW should be grateful to me King, I have the magic whilst you have no powers, unless you count being spiteful!.

[quote]Plymouth: Hit the woodwork twice, 2 clear penalties turned down by the ref, great saves needed by Greeno. That''s why NW should be grateful to me King, I have the magic whilst you have no powers, unle...[/quote]

well whiz, thanks for what you did today

it worked

king of latvia, your just as bad for having a go at 1st whiz, he is allowed his opinion just as you are yours........