Sign in to follow this  
daly

Season Ticket Price announced

Very true, multi tasking is indeed the norm, must admit I’ve always found it hard to get my iPhone to get a signal in block A.

I like the south stand now, must be my age, but viewing the game from there is far better than that Barkley corner.

Funny that common sense I took early retirement last year just doing some part time consulting work now as required. Did the same after 40 years of following with a season ticket for over 20 years I’d fallen out of love of a long and expensive match day which I wasn’t enjoying.

This year I’ve got to 5 matches even though we’ve lost three I’ve still enjoyed it more as it’s a day out rather than a must do as it was while I had the season ticket.

I’ve also started to really not care about the off field shite, it’s not my concern where the club ends up, just enjoy the day.

Have to say there’s a real vibe of decline around, if it’s true that Yellows is now only open during match days then that’s a sad set up given the celebrity status of Delia.

Agree with Indy and looking forward to becoming a casual from being a season ticket holder for many years.

The freeze on season tickets are at Premiership prices, now a 1st division built squad, it’s a pi££ take. We are up there with the dearest for ticket prices.

Delia out

You do get 4 more games in the Championship than the Prem though Dibbler - admittedly its Burton or Brentford rather than Chelsea or Liverpool.

My only other comment is that I enjoy sitting together with my mates, something that I''m not sure we would be able to do if we wanted to buy casually (there are 6 of us in total).

I have renewed, but can completely understand those who will be picking and choosing next season. Obviously, we''ll see where we''re at for the first few games next season and if we do well, people will come, if not, attendance will dwindle or maintain at around 20k.

[quote user="dibbler"]Agree with Indy and looking forward to becoming a casual from being a season ticket holder for many years.

The freeze on season tickets are at Premiership prices, now a 1st division built squad, it’s a pi££ take. We are up there with the dearest for ticket prices.

Delia out[/quote]

You have made three points. I agree with the first. I agree with the second. I agree with the third. In fact, I agree with all three.