Sign in to follow this  
Hucka Hucka Huckerby

Brentford away - Tickets for sale?

Is it sold out? The other season I''m pretty sure they sold our supporters tickets in the end block of one of the side-on stands, not sure how you''d go about sorting it though

Ah well, I''ll just go in home fans - but they did sell our supporters a block of seats in the New Road Stand a couple of years ago.

They are on a bit of a roll at the moment, it''ll certainly be a hard match to get anything from.

Brentford are flying right now. If it wasn''t for their poor start they''d be top two.

Romaine Saywers and Ryan Woods (both signed from lower leagues) are the two outstanding performers in midfield, and Lassa Vibe is exactly the type of striker we crave.

Very tough ask to get out of this one with anything.

A club very much on the up.

Tbh that poor start was more in terms of results than performance - they were playing well but not getting the breaks earlier in the season, for instance they gave Ipswich the runaround at Poornan Rd only to lose 2-0. They could easily be in the top 6 or top 2 and I think most neutrals would be happy to see them get a crack at the PL ahead of Leeds, Villa et al.