Sign in to follow this  
hampton canary

I would like to see Cantwell in for Oliveira against Brentford

I am not convinced that Oliveira wants to stay at Norwich, and Cantwell has been playing very well for the U-23. I know that many will argue he has no experience at Championship level but his energy, enthusiasm, and good finishing will in my opinion offer more than we are getting from Oliveira.

I''d like to see a retarded squirrel start up front ahead of Oliviera at the moment.
[IMG]http://heysmokeysays.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/squirrel-funny1.jpg[/IMG]

At the moment I am certainly not a fan of Oliveira but equally I have not been that impressed with Cantrell. I really think he is being used just to make the numbers up on the team sheet.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Lee Ryan from Blue tried to steal my girlfriend once[/quote]I knew him when I was about 16/17! Haha... He wasn''t famous then but was still a bit of a douche!

[quote user="Grumpy"]At the moment I am certainly not a fan of Oliveira but equally I have not been that impressed with Cantrell. I really think he is being used just to make the numbers up on the team sheet.[/quote]

How many times have you seen him play? At least get his name right!

[quote user="Woodman"][quote user="Grumpy"]At the moment I am certainly not a fan of Oliveira but equally I have not been that impressed with Cantrell. I really think he is being used just to make the numbers up on the team sheet.[/quote]

How many times have you seen him play? At least get his name right![/quote]

Not that many if I am honest.Call it a gut feeling if you like but I bet when the lad from Spurs is fit Cantrell won''t get a look in

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Lee Ryan from Blue tried to steal my girlfriend once[/quote]

Ha!! I remember you telling me about this. I had similar issues with Dexter Fletcher and an ex-PM’s son. 😂

[quote user="Grumpy"]At the moment I am certainly not a fan of Oliveira but equally I have not been that impressed with Cantrell. I really think he is being used just to make the numbers up on the team sheet.[/quote]

Good post, best to write him off now as he''s obviously shit. Cheers Grumps.

@king

Ryan Bennett would be too far away from the action to stand a chance of stealing anything (not to mention having the intellect of said squirrel mentioned before) and Oliviera would have to actually make an effort. So I would say unlikely.

[quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Grumpy"]At the moment I am certainly not a fan of Oliveira but equally I have not been that impressed with Cantrell. I really think he is being used just to make the numbers up on the team sheet.[/quote]

Good post, best to write him off now as he''s obviously shit. Cheers Grumps.[/quote]
I think we should write a few more off that are making the numbers up along with Cantrell. Middlestone and Odustine spring to mind...

Plenty of pubs around and about right at the ground, but the best nearby is probably the Express Tavern opposite the end of Kew Bridge, about 15mins from the ground. Bug choice of draught beer to choose from; in a couple of years when Brentford move it''ll just about be the local.

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="mighty yellow"][quote user="Grumpy"]At the moment I am certainly not a fan of Oliveira but equally I have not been that impressed with Cantrell. I really think he is being used just to make the numbers up on the team sheet.[/quote]

Good post, best to write him off now as he''s obviously shit. Cheers Grumps.[/quote]
I think we should write a few more off that are making the numbers up along with Cantrell. Middlestone and Odustine spring to mind...
[/quote]

Yep even those three

Cantwell isn''t really ready yet for me, not as ready as Lewis is, or the Murphys were. Give him time, it''ll be a sub appearances for now and rightly so.

But yes, you can''t play him up front. He''d get dominated, he''s no lone striker.