Sign in to follow this  
Bradwell canary

Leeds 5 Norwich 1

That’s the amount of live games shown on Sky latest batch of games to be announced

In recent games more Leeds games than anyone else, clearly this means them earning far more from Sky than any other clubs in the Champs!

This looks to be extremely unfair

[quote user="king canary"]We''d be on more if we were more interesting.

A low scoring Mid-table team isn''t exactly a huge draw.[/quote]Agreed, and this was one of the reasons I put forward to keep our strongest squad by holding on to Pritchard, as more success and more TV games means more income and potential play-offs, which surely was what we needed at this time.  Still, the board know best..... hmmm

I''d be a bit annoyed of we had that many Sky games to be honest. If you attend the matches changes in kick off times to suit TV can be infuriating.

I imagine they do it by fan base along with how well you are doing, Aston Villa and Leeds always seem to be on no matter how bad they are doing. Its all about viewing figures for them isn''t it and £s in their back pocket. I remember last season one of either the geordies/villa or Leeds were on every weekend.

Sheffield United away, Bristol City at home, Derby County away, Middlesbrough away, Wolverhampton Wanderers home.

[quote user="lincsy88"]Sheffield United away, Bristol City at home, Derby County away, Middlesbrough away, Wolverhampton Wanderers home.[/quote]

Not that shocking really, a team with a large fan base playing top end teams, seems reasonable considering Sky are a business, in it to make money.